• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EB Flexx

Started by FLEXXX, March 29, 2019, 10:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FLEXXX

Quote from: SHOdded on July 25, 2019, 04:22:45 PM
ooook LOL

The guy that just had his motor come apart on the dyno, I feel horrible for him.

I push my stuff hard, if it brakes I understand why.

but him, that is just shitty...
Motor, turbo's, exhaust, intake, nitrous, W/M blah blah blah

SHOdded

That was one complex situation indeed, and we will never know the whole truth.  At least he is able to bring himself to move forward, and should set a whole new standard when he's done.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!