• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EB Flexx

Started by FLEXXX, March 29, 2019, 10:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLEXXX

Welcome to my build thread!

2011 Flex EB AWD

upgrades:

new long block .050 over
Livernoise headstuds
160 t stat
3BAR Map
NGK plugs -1 colder
Ported heads
Ported OE turbo's
Ported tbody
Ported intake manifold
Ported turbo manifolds
2.5" down pipes no cats
Custom Intercooler piping
Custom Intake filter to turbo's
50mm BOV
Devils own water meth
Nitrous Express wet kit
Taylor Battery box
New OE PTU
SCT X4 with tunes from Unleashed

Motor, turbo's, exhaust, intake, nitrous, W/M blah blah blah

FLEXXX

Gray Brick

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

Macgyver

Wow very nice. How does she run ?

FLEXXX

been driving it putting miles on motor. it runs good. stock tune in it currently, having some issues with the x4, Torrie has been great! the issue is with SCT waiting on them to help me out.  the exhaust sounds good  O0

FLEXXX

Put enough miles on that everything is settled suspension wise and re aligned it this morning.
as soon as SCT gets me my programmer back it is game on!!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Quinid

Looking forward to seeing how well she rips. Im itching tonstart modding mine.
2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.

FLEXXX

Motor and turbo's are starting to free up and break in, the car feels faster everyday.
still don't have a tune in it (thanks SCT  :-\ )  cant wait till next week!!!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FLEXXX

fedx dropped my tuner off and I got my first check out tune in it and it runs great!!

FLEXXX

Have a mild 18psi tune in it and it runs really well, cant wait to lean on it a little bit.

thinking I should invest in a diaper for the trans lol

FLEXXX

installed a UPR catch can and building a new up pipe from CAC to TB going to a 3" and adding a second W/M nozzle for the next tune.

it runs really well and I am happy.

it surprises a lot of people driving around town

Gray Brick

When are you taking it to the track?

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

FLEXXX

well, I've taken it to the track 3 times already (pulling the dragster) I am still changing a couple things. I have a new w/m set up im putting in and a new up pipe and intake im finishing. (I just bought a house so im moving and tools are packed, kinda putting a delay on things) I will actually run it at the last couple races this year , so if the trans or PTU give up im not left without a tow rig for the dragster.