• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

HD Action Cam from Popular Mechanics

Started by bpd1151, March 28, 2019, 07:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Not sure if this would be of any interest to EBPF members, but stumbled across this while working last night.

Advertised to be a decent HD Action Camera equivalent to, or better than the atypical Gopro Cam......

https://www.popularmechanics.com/promotions/a26960541/this-action-camera-can-hold-its-own-against-a-gopro/

I ordered one and will give it a whirl. For the given price point, seems kind of silly not to at least try it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

Thank you awesome find I just ordered one myself. How can you not for the $36.99 shipped after the code. With summer beach vacations coming up and the baby on the way this could be perfect. Was looking into a GoPro anyways hoping this can do a similar job.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

bpd1151

I've been perusing over Gopro's myself, and have been torn by all the various reviews.

Most of them not shedding very positive comments either at that. Factor in the prices being charged for them, my wallet was having a hard time parting ways with several hundos for the devices.

Hoping this one is comparable at least. Hopefully you'll have good experiences with it.

Let us know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk