• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member from Massachusetts

Started by brs, March 21, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brs

Hello everyone!!. I've been a long time owner of the SHO (91, 95, 11,) and now my 2014 I just picked up last week. Looking to definitely do some upgrades and a tune.. these cars are a blast to drive stock and cant wait for some more HP.
   Looking forward to meeting new people and soak up as much knowledge as I can. Now on to some eye candy...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Welcome to the EBPF community, and congrats on the new ride!  Powertrain mods continue to make headway, both in the tuning and hard parts departments.  Plenty of appearance mods being done too.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Brs! Nice looking SHO and are those the stock setup wheels!
If you have any questions feel free to ask and thanks for joining. Z   :WELCOME:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SM105K

Welcome aboard.  It is fun seeing the older gen SHO owners rolling in the Ecoboost SHO's.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

brs

Quote from: SHOdded on March 21, 2019, 10:23:36 AM
Welcome to the EBPF community, and congrats on the new ride!  Powertrain mods continue to make headway, both in the tuning and hard parts departments.  Plenty of appearance mods being done too.
Thank you SHOdded. One the first things I will have done is tint the windows but after that will be performance... dont want to go to crazy but maybe somewhere around 400whp.
Quote from: ZSHO on March 21, 2019, 01:53:42 PM
Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Brs! Nice looking SHO and are those the stock setup wheels!
If you have any questions feel free to ask and thanks for joining. Z   :WELCOME:
Thanks Z. Much appreciated, they are the stock wheels and I'm really liking them. Would love to hear what performance mods you have and numbers? Thanks for the warm welcome!
Quote from: sm105k on March 21, 2019, 02:35:01 PM
Welcome aboard.  It is fun seeing the older gen SHO owners rolling in the Ecoboost SHO's.
Thanks. It definitely is. I remember beating mustang's in my 91. To see there faces again is priceless!

shoNoff

Welcome aboard NH member here. There is a few of us local to you on these forums. Nice looking car but I hear white is the fastest  ;)
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

brs

Quote from: shoNoff on March 21, 2019, 03:06:09 PM
Welcome aboard NH member here. There is a few of us local to you on these forums. Nice looking car but I hear white is the fastest  ;)
Thanks. Glad to hear there are a few locals, maybe we can all meet up sometime. I actually did hear that about the white being the fastest..... at getting dirty

802SHO

Welcome to the community brs!  Sexy beast you got there! 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SM105K

Thanks. It definitely is. I remember beating mustang's in my 91. To see there faces again is priceless!

[/quote]

I had a 93 MTX that put a hurt on quite a few "performance vehicles" back in the early 2000's lol.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Quote from: brs on March 21, 2019, 10:19:34 AMHello everyone!! I've been a long time owner of the SHO (91, 95, 11) and now my 2014 I just picked up last week.

Thank you for owning the previous GEN's that you did/had.

If it wasn't for you, as well as all other previous owners, us GEN4 & GEN5 SHO owners wouldn't be enjoying the platform at all.

So for that alone...... 

Moving along, FMC left plenty of HP on the shelf, that a tune alone will help you unlock and achieve.

There are (term used loosely) "plenty" of other upgrades as well that will boost (pun intended) your experience even further.

Enjoy your techno sled. Plenty of people here to help, myself included. Whether it be routine maintenance stuff, or the addition of go fast goodies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

brs

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 22, 2019, 11:43:52 AM

Quote from: brs on March 21, 2019, 10:19:34 AMHello everyone!! I've been a long time owner of the SHO (91, 95, 11) and now my 2014 I just picked up last week.

Thank you for owning the previous GEN's that you did/had.

If it wasn't for you, as well as all other previous owners, us GEN4 & GEN5 SHO owners wouldn't be enjoying the platform at all.

So for that alone...... 

Moving along, FMC left plenty of HP on the shelf, that a tune alone will help you unlock and achieve.

There are (term used loosely) "plenty" of other upgrades as well that will boost (pun intended) your experience even further.

Enjoy your techno sled. Plenty of people here to help, myself included. Whether it be routine maintenance stuff, or the addition of go fast goodies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Likewise bpd1151!. I can remember lurking when I had the gen 1 on the forum.

That will most likely be first priority in the performance department is a tuner. What would everyone recommend as far as a tuner? I know of the sct x4 but curious if there is another one sho owners favor. Not sure if this makes a difference but leaning to go with a GH tune.

As far as upgrades (the obvious ones) 3 bar, t-stat, and plugs.

I'm really open to what would be my next step from there. Maybe CAI (Eco power parts) is the one I would consider. Looks like they have some real nice quality parts for the EcoBoost.

Might have to get a few packs of glow sticks for the sled. Whether past or present these forums have always been a big help to everyone, me included. So much to learn and there is always someone to help.

18SHO

Quote from: brs on March 21, 2019, 10:19:34 AM
   Hello everyone!!. I've been a long time owner of the SHO (91, 95, 11,) and now my 2014 I just picked up last week. Looking to definitely do some upgrades and a tune.. these cars are a blast to drive stock and cant wait for some more HP.
   Looking forward to meeting new people and soak up as much knowledge as I can. Now on to some eye candy...

Welcome man, this is my first SHO 2018 and i have no regrets its a hell of a car! Id like to make a suggestion for your tuning and contact AJPturbo . Brad is an expert at his tuning . Good luck with everything man
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

brs

Quote from: 18SHO on March 23, 2019, 10:26:31 AM
Quote from: brs on March 21, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

Welcome man, this is my first SHO 2018 and i have no regrets its a hell of a car! Id like to make a suggestion for your tuning and contact AJPturbo . Brad is an expert at his tuning . Good luck with everything man

Thank you. They definitely are a hell of a car!! I love every minute I drive mine! I've read nothing but great reviews from AJPturbo. I might just have to to PM Brad and see where it goes from there. Really appreciate the warm welcome, thanks again

MiWiAu

Welcome to the jungle! We got fun and games!

Great group of dudes here. I'm not sure how they manage to do it, but this is by far the best run, most mature forum I've ever seen.

P.S. Enjoy the 3-bar. ;) I will live vicariously through you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

brs

I do the Facebook thing but would rather post on here. You dont have to deal with a bunch of b.s. before you get a honest answer.
Thanks again for the 3 bar!! Totally an awesome guy to deal with!! I'll definitely keep you updated.