• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member from Massachusetts

Started by brs, March 21, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on March 26, 2019, 02:59:24 AM
Welcome to the jungle! We got fun and games!

Great group of dudes here. I'm not sure how they manage to do it, but this is by far the best run, most mature forum I've ever seen.

P.S. Enjoy the 3-bar. ;) I will live vicariously through you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I truly appreciate the kind words,as we try to keep the BS @ Bay to say the least! Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

And a great big THANK YOU to our members for helping our forum stay quite free of the need for moderation!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

brs

Did a few upgrades the past couple of weeks. Added a 3-bar, 542 plugs, rxp monster dual catch can, torque mounts, and a gearhead tune. Its amazing how much just a tune alone will wake these cars up. Very happy so far to say the least.
Next on the list will be epp dp, epp hot pipes and GH intercooler.
Took a few picks on where I mounted the catch cans. As far as mounting the monster cc the only place I found room for it was behind the passenger headlight. Was a tight fit but made it work with minimal mods. Cant wait to see what it pulls out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

802SHO

Nice!  Looks like you're making all the right moves!  Its going to be a fun summer
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost