• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

15 SHO F/R Brake Torque Specs

Started by HOONIN, March 17, 2019, 01:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOONIN

Gents,  I'm doing the R1 Copncepts drilled and slotted rotors, Painted the calipers Aluminum and cleared with Hawk HPS 5.0 pADS.  I got everything finger tight and it looks great and I realized I don't have the torque specs for the F/R brakes.  I have looked through the section and did a search but cant find them.  Can anyone point me to them.  Regards, Dave

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

HOONIN

SHOdded....you flipping rock!  Brakes/rotors/pads done tonight....get tuner and tunes loaded this week.  Next weekend full LMS exhaust swap...and DONE!  For now...hehehe.  This site is great so much good help and advice walking me through my entire build this winter.  Three weeks Ill be on the road with a whole new SHO.  Regards, Dave

HOONIN

I MEAN YOU GUYS ROCK I JUST LOOKED THAT OVER....AWESOME!   OK does anyone have the 2014 GT manual!   

GT...spring summer fall sunny days
SHO...spring summer fall rainy days
GMC Yukon XL....snowy boat and camper

The trifecta.....Dave

nickstewartroc

Quote from: HOONIN on March 17, 2019, 06:55:55 PM
I MEAN YOU GUYS ROCK I JUST LOOKED THAT OVER....AWESOME!   OK does anyone have the 2014 GT manual!   

GT...spring summer fall sunny days
SHO...spring summer fall rainy days
GMC Yukon XL....snowy boat and camper

The trifecta.....Dave

I'll have to see if I can app back up and running and rip the GT manual, I give no promises, but I'll see what I can do :)
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

HOONIN

nickstewartroc

Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

HOONIN

Nick thank you so much this is awesome...great addition to the GT information.  Today...afternoon off.....time to start swapping the exhaust on the SHO the LME exhaust is calling...!  Regards, Dave