• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO possibly Total loss

Started by polskifacet, March 15, 2019, 08:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoNoff

I have an in also at my local dealer if you want me to try them for you? Honestly for the $400 less I would go PI and the PTU lol.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

polskifacet

Quote from: shoNoff on March 21, 2019, 04:46:21 PM
I have an in also at my local dealer if you want me to try them for you? Honestly for the $400 less I would go PI and the PTU lol.
Thanks for the offer, I'll go through the shop and get the 15% off at the dealer plus no shipping so that is probably the best route.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

polskifacet

it's back!!
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

SHOdded

Woo Hoo!  Now keep it safe :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!