• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First new year outing guesses 3/24

Started by Jordan, March 12, 2019, 01:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on March 22, 2019, 10:28:27 AM
Jordan lives his life a quarter mile at a time.

Not true....heard he want to dabble in some half mile stuff too....
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

Haha the Christopher Columbus of the platform he is, sailing onward towards uncharted territory
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on March 22, 2019, 12:06:06 PM
Haha the Christopher Columbus of the platform he is, sailing onward towards uncharted territory

Him and BPD are pioneers.  I thank them. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Quote from: sm105k on March 22, 2019, 12:15:48 PM

Thank you for that.

My inspiration is that goof ball Zach and his older GEN SHO affectionately dubbed "The Blue Turd". Impressive what he's accomplished thus far with that build.

I always love the "That's a TAURUS!?!?!" comment.

With all the chatter of WR & (possible) new records being set this season.....

It is providing the very foundation for me to up the ante with my newest installs (currently occurring) as well as the impending dyno session, to probe even deeper into the 11's myself.

Gonna be fun and I tip my hat to all those pushing the platform. Always fun. Always exciting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 22, 2019, 12:50:21 PM
Quote from: sm105k on March 22, 2019, 12:15:48 PM

Thank you for that.

My inspiration is that goof ball Zach and his older GEN SHO affectionately dubbed "The Blue Turd". Impressive what he's accomplished thus far with that build.

I always love the "That's a TAURUS!?!?!" comment.

With all the chatter of WR & (possible) new records being set this season.....

It is providing the very foundation for me to up the ante with my newest installs (currently occurring) as well as the impending dyno session, to probe even deeper into the 11's myself.

Gonna be fun and I tip my hat to all those pushing the platform. Always fun. Always exciting.

Someone is always chasing someone, that is the beauty of life.  Without competition and pushing of limits, life would suck. 

Keep pushing the bar brother, because there will always be someone like me trying to catch up.

On a side note, there is a Salerno's here in PHX! 

Jordan

You do know my license plate literally is "ship"

Also not really going for the overall record but more so a personal record. Trying to show you don't have to do a whole lot to the platform to get going decently quick
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

802SHO

Quote from: Jordan on March 22, 2019, 07:12:02 PM

Also not really going for the overall record but more so a personal record. Trying to show you don't have to do a whole lot to the platform to get going decently quick

Lol I forgot about the license plate ...guess my jackassery (as ShoNoff calls it) was brilliant.  Good luck brother!  I'm hoping you beat me and William to be at least 2nd World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO!  Rally forth 🤘Captain Jordan Hook
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Jordan

Weather not looking good. Mind end up just doing a couple 93 octane passes and saving the race fuel for a couple weeks down the road and leave the car stripped in the mean time.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: 802SHO on March 22, 2019, 09:24:00 PM
Quote from: Jordan on March 22, 2019, 07:12:02 PM

Lol I forgot about the license plate ...guess my jackassery (as ShoNoff calls it) was brilliant.  Good luck brother!  I'm hoping you beat me and William to be at least 2nd World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO!  Rally forth 🤘Captain Jordan Hook
I'd say fastest tune only SHO in the world is a helluva accomplishment.

bpd1151

Sucks to hear Jordan. The weather in the Midwest has been less than stellar for sure.

Luckily you can keep her stripped down in the meantime.

@ FoMoCo......

Not really "tune only" as J's running catless down pipes, the new J2 dual intake, 3 bar MapV,  and NGK plugs.

But it'll still be fun find out what he accomplishes when the weather breaks!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 23, 2019, 04:22:12 PM
Sucks to hear Jordan. The weather in the Midwest has been less than stellar for sure.

@ FoMoCo......

Not really "tune only" as J's running catless down pipes, the new J2 dual intake, 3 bar MapV,  and NGK plugs.

My bad, its kinda hard to tell on his sig if those were on for the first run.

Jordan

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 23, 2019, 04:29:46 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on March 23, 2019, 04:22:12 PM

@ FoMoCo......

My bad, its kinda hard to tell on his sig if those were on for the first run.

I think it'll be fastest stock fuel system with race fuel with no other extra fuel sources. Methanol, nitrous etc.

Pretty sure the 11.98 I ran is fastest pump fuel on stock fuel system with no additional fueling.

Not quite sure about race fuel, but can't hurt to try my hardest lol

bpd1151

It'll be great to see what you achieve for sure.

Look'n forward to it.

Video please see we can all watch it over and over and over.

Jordan

Jordan

What about mph? Put the big boy tune on (17 psi vs 16psi) and waiting for it to cool down and reopen test and tune. Hope to push it just a little further