• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EPP SHO/Flex/MKT/MKS/Explorer Sport 3.5L cold air intake

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 11, 2019, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'm happy to announce that we have purchased the rights to @j2fabrication transverse 3.5L ecoboost intake and will be producing it moving forward. Place your order now, website link below, 4-6 week delivery time.

https://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=159&zenid=rkIoSRzVkfJNdYeU-Io9T1
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

I'm truly impressed to say the least! So tempting even for aesthetics. Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

nickstewartroc

Glad to see you guys picked it up! Saw something on FB with Nick Olson saying the production was picked up and you could order through him and wondered if it would be you guys
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: nickstewartroc on March 11, 2019, 04:49:25 PM
Glad to see you guys picked it up! Saw something on FB with Nick Olson saying the production was picked up and you could order through him and wondered if it would be you guys
Nick is a dealer for me so he resells my stuff.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: ZSHO on March 11, 2019, 04:03:06 PM
I'm truly impressed to say the least! So tempting even for aesthetics. Z  :thumb:
Matt@GHG says this is a great combo for his IC and reduces WG DC by around 8%. It's a true performance upgrade for the cars.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

Blasting the airwaves today!  Keep up the good work :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shaundizzle15

Can the hot pipes and this intake be run ? The pictures make it look like a tight fit? Also will the engine cover fit with this intake? Thanks!
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on March 13, 2019, 01:48:32 PM
Can the hot pipes and this intake be run ? The pictures make it look like a tight fit? Also will the engine cover fit with this intake? Thanks!
Yup, no problem and the cover fits with the hot pipes, intake is no where near it.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Test fit yesterday, just waiting on the pipes to show up, hopefully 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

ZSHO

It should compliment my current Setup just Nicely in Gloss Black! Cant wait To Install! Many Thanks Mike! Z  :) 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Mike I appreciate all the updates and Pics on the new updated intake! :)  I'm not certain if this was mentioned but will you need to be tuned for any benefits with the new intake! TIA. Z

ZSHO

The new Config Dual intake is looking AWESOME to say the least!
I truly appreciate you keeping us updated every step along the way. Z   :)

GhostlyGrenade

I'd like to see some Dyno of stock vs this dual intake. It really seems hard to beat the factory design. Unless you have upgraded turbos maybe. Either way they definitely look interesting. I appreciate the updates and efforts to keep the mods coming. I'd like to see more body mods but that's something that may never happen.
2015 SHO Darkside paint color, 3 bar, Motorcraft SP542 plugs@0.28, MSD Coils, K&N drop in, Continental Extreme Contact tires 255/45R20, EBC Yellow pads, 170 T-Stat, Redline 5w30, updated to the 2018+ trans mount, E-30 Blend, TUNED by AJPTurbo

EcoPowerParts

Latest picture after complete rework of the pipes and connections. Getting closer!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

GhostlyGrenade

2015 SHO Darkside paint color, 3 bar, Motorcraft SP542 plugs@0.28, MSD Coils, K&N drop in, Continental Extreme Contact tires 255/45R20, EBC Yellow pads, 170 T-Stat, Redline 5w30, updated to the 2018+ trans mount, E-30 Blend, TUNED by AJPTurbo