• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2019 Ford Ranger tunes now available!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, March 04, 2019, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Alot of our customers have been asking what we plan to support tuning wise for the new style Ford Ranger with the 2.3L Ecoboost so we have been working on calibration on these trucks and are finally ready to release them to the public! LMS is known for our profound knowledge when it comes to the ecoboosts and have been dealing with them since the beginning! From what we saw on the dyno the Ranger picked up about 80RWHP and around 100RWTQ! These tunes will be able to be loaded using our brand new Mycal Touch tuning device we released late last year! For any more information shoot us a pm or give me a call at 313-561-5500 ext 104 my name is cody and i will be glad to help you out!

limited02

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

God I remember when it used to take thousands in boltons to push 300whp with a 4cyl turbo. Now rangers are doing it with a tune hahaha
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Livernois Motorsports

Thanks for sharing the video link and dyno charts guys, looks like my co-worker who made the post originally must have missed that. 

Here's a link to the 2019 Ranger tuner on our website for more info or to place your orders as well!
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631157

Quote from: shoNoff on March 06, 2019, 09:32:47 PM
God I remember when it used to take thousands in boltons to push 300whp with a 4cyl turbo. Now rangers are doing it with a tune hahaha

Yes it is truly amazing how far these 4 cylinder turbo engines have come over the years.  I'm excited to see how much further things will progress as more and more modifications are developed for these trucks!  Stay tuned for more great things to come.