• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Back for the first time!

Started by creepmuzik, February 28, 2019, 03:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creepmuzik

I've been told to formally introduce myself but I'm not exactly new.  Many have seen me on FB - Ben McClure - and I've probably interacted with many that are in here.  Never posted here before but have been silently creeping for 2 years to research topics.  So, a bit about myself and the car.  I enjoy long walks on the bea... Nah, lol.  I'm from Tampa, FL.  2nd time SHO owner.  Coming from a black '92 MTX with Borla exhaust and a chip that I had to let go with about 220K miles, I'm now in a 14 non-PP Tuxedo Black with 92K on the clock. 

Mods:
Gearhead E30
GH Intercooler
Xdi-35 HPFP w/Fuel-It BT Ethanol monitoring
PPE Catted DPs
J2Fab Dual Inlet CAI
MSD Coils
H&R Springs
T-Stat
SP-542s @.028
3 BAR
JLT Catch Can
Oil Cap Breather and front vent delete
Noisemaker deleted the cheap way
Torque Mounts
Flowers w/spacers 10mm rear and 4mm front

Grains of Rice:
Tinted tail lights w/reverse lights cut out
SHO puddle lights
Grill LED lights
Emblem overlays all around
All-Fit mid

Hoping to hop on a dyno soon since I'll be waiting to upgrade turbos until I see a solid torque converter up and running.  Might do Hot Pipes and BOV in the interim.

Best Times:
GH AO Tune was 12.8 w DPs, Coils and Springs.

All mods listed above minus IC and J2 CAI [Airaid for these runs] was 12.1 at 112 mph.

Looking forward to learning more here and making new contacts.
2014 SHO non-PP Tuxedo Black
GH E30, GH IC, Xdi-35 HPFP, PPE catted DPs, J2 Fab Dual Inlet CAI, MSD Coils, H&R Springs, Torque Mounts, JLT Catch Can, Oil Cap Breather w/front vent delete, EPP Noisemaker Delete, NITTO NT555s on stock Flowers
PB: 12.1 @ 112 mph - DA 0-200 [w/Airaid CAI and before IC]

bpd1151

Welcome back on board to the SHO crazy train.

Speaking of creeping silently, watch out for that BJSHO guy, he's stared at this pic a lil to longingly.....  LOL.

Enjoy the comradarie here as we all like giving playful jabs at each other.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

802SHO

A formal welcome into the spotlight you lurker!  Lol.  I did that for a while too before I became a member.  Yeah there's some great comradery around here...need to have thick skin sometimes as Ive overreacted before.  Lol Great track time.  You'll be in the 11's
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

creepmuzik

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 28, 2019, 04:40:54 PM

Speaking of creeping silently, watch out for that BJSHO guy, he's stared at this pic a lil to longingly.....  LOL.

Lol!  I'm glad someone caught this.  I was testing the waters and am glad to see it did not go unnoticed!  Your'e the one with the realllly slow SHO right?  You've got some people making a run at your time.  Are you planning on pushing your's any further?
GH E30, GH IC, Xdi-35 HPFP, PPE catted DPs, J2 Fab Dual Inlet CAI, MSD Coils, H&R Springs, Torque Mounts, JLT Catch Can, Oil Cap Breather w/front vent delete, EPP Noisemaker Delete, NITTO NT555s on stock Flowers

creepmuzik

Quote from: creepmuzik on February 28, 2019, 04:55:14 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on February 28, 2019, 04:40:54 PM

Well, my handle is Creep... not for that reason but it works.  Thick skin is a non-issue.  Can dish it and take it.  Thanks for the welcome!  Hope to update with an 11 slip soon.

Lol!  I'm glad someone caught this.  I was testing the waters and am glad to see it did not go unnoticed!  Your'e the one with the realllly slow SHO right?  You've got some people making a run at your time.  Are you planning on pushing your's any further?

bpd1151

Quote from: creepmuzik on February 28, 2019, 04:57:44 PMLol!  I'm glad someone caught this.  I was testing the waters and am glad to see it did not go unnoticed!

Your'e the one with the realllly slow SHO right?

You've got some people making a run at your time.  Are you planning on pushing your's any further?

YES! to all of the above.

SHOdded

Welcome to the community, glad to have you & your SHO here, Ben!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Jordan

Welcome. Master of 12 seconds. Let me borrow that fancy hpfp. See you too much in my facebook messenger lately.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

ClearwaterSHO

2013 NON-PP SHO Tuxedo Black
Unleashed 3 Bar Tune -12.865 @ 106.5
AJP POWERED Tune - 12.59 @ 108.?

Mods: GH Intercooler, E30 Tune by AJPTurbo, SW Catless DP's, H&R Springs, MSD Coils (Is this a mod?)

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F creepmuzik! Glad to have you on board. Z  :WELCOME: BTW- Awesome Avatar!   :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

creepmuzik

Quote from: Jordan on February 28, 2019, 08:28:00 PM
Welcome. Master of 12 seconds. Let me borrow that fancy hpfp. See you too much in my facebook messenger lately.

I'll be in the 11s, just you weight!  ;)

creepmuzik

Quote from: ZSHO on March 01, 2019, 06:16:39 PM
Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F creepmuzik! Glad to have you on board. Z  :WELCOME: BTW- Awesome Avatar!   :thumb:

Much appreciated!  :coolgleam:

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost