• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

End of an era!

Started by BlueSHO, February 25, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSHO

Last one is built and the Taurus production is over. This is from an assembly line worker at the Hegewisch plant. 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

bpd1151

I thanked your post not for providing the verification that our beloved cars are now yet a memory, but entirely so for all those employees that have provided us WITH MEMORIES.

Thank you to all involved in this project.

From those previous GEN owners that motivated FMC to "Bring Back The SHO", to the engineers, the marketing, the assembly line workers, etc.

It's been a wonderful, 9 year run of an outstanding product line.

Seems the future, as Hackett sees it, is uncertain and yet to be communicated to the average consumer/investor. Frustrating to say the least.

I think axing the entire car market is incredibly shortsighted at best.

But alas, I digress.

Love the picture of the hood with signatures. So sad. But yet proud once again of all those involved all these years.

Thank you to all!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

802SHO

Hopefully this halts their rapid depreciation...maybe even flip it and add some value.  Wishful thinking.  This is the fastest car I've ever owned.  Now that its no longer in production I'm happy I have a 2010 that represents the first year of the SHO comeback.  I don't know what will happen with value and its not for resale really as I'm not willing to part with it for quite some time.  But an increase in value would make me happier with the investment thus far and in the future as the new mods are slowly increasing.  Who knows what the future holds but I'm definitely along for the ride and enjoying it 😎
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

ClearwaterSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 25, 2019, 06:01:37 PM
I thanked your post not for providing the verification that our beloved cars are now yet a memory, but entirely so for all those employees that have provided us WITH MEMORIES.

From those previous GEN owners that motivated FMC to "Bring Back The SHO", to the engineers, the marketing, the assembly line workers, etc.

Seems the future, as Mullaly sees it, is uncertain and yet to be communicated to the average consumer/investor. Frustrating to say the least.

But alas, I digress.

Love the picture of the hood with signatures. So sad. But yet proud once again of all those involved all these years.

Thank you to all!

Well said, sir.
2013 NON-PP SHO Tuxedo Black
Unleashed 3 Bar Tune -12.865 @ 106.5
AJP POWERED Tune - 12.59 @ 108.?

Mods: GH Intercooler, E30 Tune by AJPTurbo, SW Catless DP's, H&R Springs, MSD Coils (Is this a mod?)

SM105K

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 25, 2019, 06:01:37 PM

Seems the future, as Mullaly sees it, is uncertain and yet to be communicated to the average consumer/investor. Frustrating to say the least.

But alas, I digress.

Thank you to all!

Very well said.  I am kinda sad, but I am really happy I stepped back into a SHO.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

76fomoco

man I would love to by this hood!
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq