• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Flex fuel for 2017-2019 3.5L F-150s available!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, February 13, 2019, 11:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

For those of you who do not know we have released a new video showcasing the dyno numbers off of our Flex fuel tuning for the 2017-2019 3.5L F-150 as requested by some of our customers, in this video we have Dan Millen explaining how the flex fuel tunes work and all of the benefits you can expect to see by switching over! We do have a special going as well for anyone looking to bring their trucks down here for this install kit i will have the links below as well
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP0118525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oArbVBDfgo

ZSHO

Awesome sauce ^^^ Side note I have met Dan Millen on a couple occasions in the past and definitely Good people IMHO and respected by many. Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on February 13, 2019, 12:17:06 PM
Awesome sauce ^^^ Side note I have met Dan Millen on a couple occasions in the past and definitely Good people IMHO and respected by many. Z   :)
Definitely alot of great people at our facility we always appreciate the kind words as always!

StealBlueSho

That's some nasty gain with the corn.... bravo...

Side note... not sure what I expected Dan to look like...good to put a face to the name...

Side side note.... when is an intank pump coming for the SHO?! We have the HPFP and Injectors.... the lowside is the bottle neck...

AJP turbo

That is excellent!!

What would it cost to achieve the 454whp FFV tune package from Livernois?

I'm trying to guess:

Tuning device with calibration?
Injectors?
HPFP?
Lift pump?

$3500?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

limited02

Quote from: AJP turbo on February 14, 2019, 12:08:02 AM
That is excellent!!

I'm trying to guess:

Injectors?
HPFP?
Lift pump?

$3500?
There's a link in the first post.

AJP turbo

Quote from: limited02 on February 14, 2019, 10:19:55 PM
That is excellent!!

I'm trying to guess:

Injectors?
HPFP?
Lift pump?

$3500?

Oops thought that was a video link! Wow I was close I guess.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on February 14, 2019, 11:56:11 PM
That is excellent!!

I'm trying to guess:

Injectors?
HPFP?
Lift pump?

$3500?

$4k for an upgraded HPFP, Injectors, LPFP, and Tune INSTALLED isn't bad.. those injectors are a PIA to replace. Plus you get a warranty on the parts..

Livernois Motorsports

That is excellent!!

I'm trying to guess:

Injectors?
HPFP?
Lift pump?

$3500?
You were pretty close!

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 15, 2019, 09:16:23 AM
Quote from: AJP turbo on February 14, 2019, 11:56:11 PM
That is excellent!!

I'm trying to guess:

Injectors?
HPFP?
Lift pump?

$3500?

$4k for an upgraded HPFP, Injectors, LPFP, and Tune INSTALLED isn't bad.. those injectors are a PIA to replace. Plus you get a warranty on the parts..
It is definitely a deal thats for sure alot of high quality parts and time into this flex fuel tuning solution!

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 13, 2019, 09:01:36 PM

Side note... not sure what I expected Dan to look like...good to put a face to the name...

Side side note.... when is an intank pump coming for the SHO?! We have the HPFP and Injectors.... the lowside is the bottle neck...
Actually we have not encountered any issues with the in tank fuel pump as of yet

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on February 15, 2019, 01:43:39 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 13, 2019, 09:01:36 PM

Actually we have not encountered any issues with the in tank fuel pump as of yet

That can't right... Rich Yaklin JR was trying to get an E85 tune iirc at LMS... He ended up with injectors, bigger hpfp, and then needed to add a Boost-A-Pump to the in-tank pump.. and still burned out a couple intank pumps on E85 without much additional power being made... unless I am missing something?

bpd1151

Those are the experiences that Rich Yaklin documented. Yes.

Actually, was/is kind of funny, because this may be a concern of mine as well (the factory/OEM LPFP not being able to "keep up") as it relates to my soon to be impending installation of all the aftermarket parts I've been amasssing the last 6 to 8 mo.'s. (finally).

To include, but not limited to, the following:

LMS Firestorm HPFP
Deatschwerks (bigger) Injectors
MSD cop's
Gearhead (newly released & much improved) Intercooler
Trans Mounts

Plus all the normal biannual fluid and plug changes.

Although I don't ever plan on running E85, I still have some reservations about the OEM LPFP.

Probably gonna need to reach out to D. Millen himself, when scheduling (yet another) dyno session.

Gotta get ready for this year's Ford National's as I was graciously chosen to be one of 12 vehicles highlighted in their "Featured Vehicle" / "Ford Select" display.

Want to make sure I'm rep'n not only the platform, but all of my vendors, properly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

Mark my words BPD, you will be a full fledged corn fan in the future.....
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Quote from: sm105k on February 15, 2019, 02:48:16 PM
Mark my words BPD, you will be a full fledged corn fan in the future.....

LOL.....