• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fancy dual intake

Started by avidmotion, February 06, 2019, 04:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avidmotion

Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

Jordan

He isn't producing anymore of them at the moment. There was a group buy and it has been produced and some JUST shipped yesterday. I am currently waiting on mine myself lol.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

Let's just hope his customer service is better than MDesigns'.  People are only too happy to sell you stuff, then not stand behind their product.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

avidmotion

Its on their website, i was looking for O2 sensors and some how I ended up there. I figured more of a SHOw piece as the stock one seems to work fine....
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

FiveLeeter918

Mike bought the designs for it, he's doing a pre-sale on them now.

https://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=159

I bought one to play with to see how it reacts with our tuning. So far gearhead has done some testing with it and found that it made 7hp over the Airaid and 8% less wgdc.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

CCXVI

Quote from: avidmotion on February 06, 2019, 06:13:14 PM
Its on their website, i was looking for O2 sensors and some how I ended up there. I figured more of a SHOw piece as the stock one seems to work fine....

I've looked at this intake before, what was the issue with them?

MKS Tom

I've ordered this one too. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

EcoPowerParts

I hopefully have addressed all manufacturing issues with the intake, I did a test fit yesterday with the box, looks great, next step is to get the pipes in stock from my supplier.
It has been tested to show a decrease in WGA duty cycle which shows improved air flow with the 2.5" pipes.
I hope everyone will be happy when done.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts