• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

All season performance shortwall help?

Started by Gjkrisa, February 05, 2019, 04:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Looking to get a light wheel and tire package with great sidewall strength and tire wear life.

Sport SUV/truck tires are an option as well since I maybe doing some towing.

Hi I need some help finding the shortest walled tires possible and keep tpms sensors to help with track performance if I get the chance some day.
Also want to keep it same od size so speedometer doesn't need to be re adjusted but if the prices can be 600-700 difference to go smaller to allow to Get a programmer to adjust the speedometer I will look at those options as well probably even more so to keep weight down but don't want big gaps in the wheel well mimicking a truck set up.

Thank you. Will also try to consult local experienced tire guys but some of these places seem to have more younger folk that don't know much other then following oe specs or trying to push a sale of whatever they can off load.

I'm still keeping a set of tires for winter I just want all season so if I'm a little late in changing the tires over I don't have to worry about my wife as much.
Also there was a thread that said the factory good year f1 cracked at 30 degrees well until true for me I've kept them outside in a unenclosed garage seen temps of -40f atleast.
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder