• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Upgrades

Started by hwave, January 16, 2019, 08:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwave

I just wanted to share my recent experience with Livernois and my 2018 F150 2.7L. I first ordered the tuner from them. Had them program it for 93 octane was impressed with how much more responsive the throttle was. It was a quick and easy process and the guys at Livernois where quick to respond to my questions. I ran this tune for about 2 months and decided it was time to take my truck a little further. I ordered the Windstorm cold air system from them. Again it seemed to help with responsiveness and it definitely threw you back in your seat. At this point I wanted to see what else I could do to get more horse power. I turned to Livernois again and ordered their Thunderstorm exhaust. After a simple installation I was back on the road if more aggressive roar and a slightly quicker take off. I then purchased a gauge for my truck so I could see some more info on it, this was not a Livernois part, but did have a very cool feature. a 0-60 timer. So the first thing I did was test it. 6.04 seconds. I did a little research and stock was 7.0 seconds for my truck. I was like cool I shaved almost a second of the stock time. By now I realize that adding mods to your truck is somewhat of an addiction so once again I called up Livernois and asked what could be done next. Once again they were extremely helpful and I purchased a set of down pipes from them. After spending a couple hours under the truck, I started it up and the doors rattled in my garage. This truck no longer sounds like it has a tiny motor in it. Still not satisfied, I called up Livernois again and they supplied me with a more aggressive racing tune. I just installed it punched the gas and was thrown back in my seat and hit 0-60 in 5.67 seconds!! I would highly recommend anyone get a hold of these guys if your looking to upgrade your truck. I couldn't be happier with their experience and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure I was happy. Now I am left wondering, what can I do next to my truck.......

SHOdded

Welcome, hwave!  Glad that Livernois has met/exceeded your expectations :)  Since this is a testimonial, it will be moved out of the New Member Intro section to the appropriate section.

Once again, welcome aboard!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

autobahn terror

Welcome to the addiction hwave. There are plenty of people on this forum who can assist you in coming up with new performance mods and the resultant smiles that they create once the throttle is pressed. This forum is by far the best ive experienced on the internet, all adults here with a wealth of knowledge and no BS for the most part.

You should create a signature for your posts with your mods / parts installed / tune list, many will refer to it when talking problems or future mods...
2014 PP, Dicunzolo Gen2 Mounts, Gear Head Intercooler, EcoPowerParts Charge Pipes w/Meth Bung @1GPH, Hennessy KnN CAI W/RECIRC, Alky controls meth injection, Lightly Ported Intake drilled and tapped for Port Meth Injection 1GPH per Cylinder, XDI EVO HPFP, Deathwerks 340LPH intank LPFP, ATP Turbos, EPP Catless DownPipes, Corsa CAT Back, 160TSTAT, 3BAR MAP, Stock Ignition coils, SP542 plugs .028, UPR Catch Can, MEGAN Coilovers,  Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit, 93octane Dynotune @ 430AWHP/430AWTQ...Soon to be much more

802SHO

Welcome aboard and thank you for sharing your experience.  It was good to hear about your results with the 2.7 TT F150.  5.6 second 0-60 is really good for tune, intake, exhaust and downpipes.  You're definitely in the right spot to feed you addiction.  Livernois can build your 2.7 into an absolute beast. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

ZSHO

Welcome to the community hwave! Glad to hear your experience was a positive one,as customer support is key to any foundation and glad to have you on board.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: hwave on January 16, 2019, 08:40:38 PM
I just wanted to share my recent experience with Livernois and my 2018 F150 2.7L. I first ordered the tuner from them. Had them program it for 93 octane was impressed with how much more responsive the throttle was. It was a quick and easy process and the guys at Livernois where quick to respond to my questions. I ran this tune for about 2 months and decided it was time to take my truck a little further. I ordered the Windstorm cold air system from them. Again it seemed to help with responsiveness and it definitely threw you back in your seat. At this point I wanted to see what else I could do to get more horse power. I turned to Livernois again and ordered their Thunderstorm exhaust. After a simple installation I was back on the road if more aggressive roar and a slightly quicker take off. I then purchased a gauge for my truck so I could see some more info on it, this was not a Livernois part, but did have a very cool feature. a 0-60 timer. So the first thing I did was test it. 6.04 seconds. I did a little research and stock was 7.0 seconds for my truck. I was like cool I shaved almost a second of the stock time. By now I realize that adding mods to your truck is somewhat of an addiction so once again I called up Livernois and asked what could be done next. Once again they were extremely helpful and I purchased a set of down pipes from them. After spending a couple hours under the truck, I started it up and the doors rattled in my garage. This truck no longer sounds like it has a tiny motor in it. Still not satisfied, I called up Livernois again and they supplied me with a more aggressive racing tune. I just installed it punched the gas and was thrown back in my seat and hit 0-60 in 5.67 seconds!! I would highly recommend anyone get a hold of these guys if your looking to upgrade your truck. I couldn't be happier with their experience and willingness to go the extra mile to make sure I was happy. Now I am left wondering, what can I do next to my truck.......
We are glad to see you are out enjoying the new tune we provided you for your new mods on the truck! Glad we could not only meet your wants/needs but also surpass them!