• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Olsons Ecoboost

Started by StealBlueSho, April 08, 2019, 06:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Just for some fun..

OlsonsEcoboost.com

*Not Affiliated with Nick Olson's Ecoboost*

Unfortunately it was just a matter of time before a fraud took advantage of our smaller community of car enthusiasts.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Gjkrisa

Ohh what's the story on this? I've missed the thread.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Macgyver

Well one guy is STILL ripping off people.

Gjkrisa

I just got on Facebook looked at the sho page there was a dispute so now I know it's a kid ripping people off woundering if it's the same one that ripps off people on subie forum also

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Macgyver

Yep thats him. He ripped off Todd Weaver.

ecoboostsho

He lives in my area (I don't know him at all) but he is on the MN Ecoboost page always trying to sell some shady stuff...
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

Brucelinc

Quote from: ecoboostsho on April 10, 2019, 02:20:59 PM
He lives in my area (I don't know him at all) but he is on the MN Ecoboost page always trying to sell some shady stuff...

I met him at Brainerd Raceway once.   It was pretty obvious to me that he was as full of sh*t as a constipated goose.

bpd1151

His initials alone, oughta be an omen for everyone to take notice, and steer clear.

"N.O."

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MKS Tom

The guy is a plague on the community.  He makes it easy for everyone to make the MKS a joke because they associate it with him.  I made an MKS ecoboost group on FB to try to counter his nonsense and get respect to the platform.  Here it is if anyone wants to join. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/571584776578607/
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.