• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

OBD Bluetooth scan tools

Started by barberryanlee, December 31, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barberryanlee

Looking for best, affordable Bluetooth OBD scan tools. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bronco2fan

There's lots of them out there. I just bought one off Ebay  that had decent reviews and went from there. Get what you like and can afford. The pricey ones do the same as the good buys IMHO. Then you just need to decide what app you want lol. I use torque lite, it's free.
2019 Mustang GT, Velocity Blue 5.0 PP, 2015 Audi Q7 TFSI Quattro. 2013 Ruby Red Metallic, PP.  06 F150 Harley-Davidson Edition, 03 Mustang GT Conv, 84 Bronco II, and my 97 Jeep GC Laredo 5.2.

ZSHO

I have the OBDLink MX Bluetooth adapter for a few years now and does a relatively good job combined with Torque Pro app for a one time fee of $4.99 and the adapter itself can be had for roughly $79.99! If you have any questions feel free to ask.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gray Brick

I have the cheap $5 bluetooth adapter... works great!!!

Buy a couple of them. One for each car.
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---