• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports taurus SHO catch can release

Started by Livernois Motorsports, December 18, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

802SHO

Quote from: sm105k on December 19, 2018, 01:18:34 PM
802 I am pretty sure the MKS and SHO are the same.  I know the Flex and the SHO are same.  I have a "FLEX" catch can on my SHO.
Quote from: ZSHO on December 19, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
Don't forget about the beloved MKZ!  Z  :D

MKZ!!  Sorry fellas I meant to say MKZ not MKS...is there even such a thing as an MKS?  Lol!  And the Flex too!  Sorry...working on the mind to mouth thing.....😵😇
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SM105K

Lol, there is such a thing as an MKS.  They are the Lincoln version of the SHO.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

shoNoff

What's a Lincoln? I didn't know honest Abe built cars.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

802SHO

Quote from: shoNoff on December 19, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

Lol he did and apparently couldnt choose between an MKS and MKZ and so he made both!  What is the difference between the two?  I was thinking of the one that was the sedan similar to the SHO.  Are they both sedans and both 3.5 Ecoboost?  So confused...reminds me of my first date...
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: 802SHO on December 19, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
People looking on and searching your site might not know that it does fit their 2010-12 and perhaps instead of asking look at a different vendor site for it.  But if they saw that it said 2010+ then they likely would add that to their cart.  And if it fits the Explorer and MKS then thats even more units sold! 
Once we get one in here and verify we will update the website so no worries, it shouldnt be long before we get one that is local here

shoNoff

Quote from: 802SHO on December 19, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
Quote from: shoNoff on December 19, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

Lol he did and apparently couldnt choose between an MKS and MKZ and so he made both!  What is the difference between the two?  I was thinking of the one that was the sedan similar to the SHO.  Are they both sedans and both 3.5 Ecoboost?  So confused...reminds me of my first date...

MKS = SHO
MKZ = Fusion

Your first date sorry buddy can't help you there.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ZSHO

I think the website needs to be updated AFAIK!  Z
The SHO & FLEX have different part numbers and price-point...
It does look like a solid unit but No Bueno for us METH Guys/Gals due to insufficient room due to the washer fluid in place....

I'm quite certain everything will be updated in no time.  :)

SHO- https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP453903

FLEX- https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP453901

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on December 19, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
It does look like a solid unit but No Bueno for us METH Guys/Gals due the washer fluid in place....
I'm sure everything will be updated in no time.

This shows the universalcatch can part number that would need brackets, hoses, ect. Before we add it for these vehicles we need to put them on the vehicle first and verify before we go around claiming it will work, i understand the setup it virtually the same but without it on the car here we do not want to say it will work

ZSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on December 19, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
It does look like a solid unit but No Bueno for us METH Guys/Gals due the washer fluid in place....

This shows the universalcatch can part number that would need brackets, hoses, ect. Before we add it for these vehicles we need to put them on the vehicle first and verify before we go around claiming it will work, i understand the setup it virtually the same but without it on the car here we do not want to say it will work
Confirming fitment first is always plausible..Nice product indeed. Z   :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SM105K

What exactly is Livernois' Stance on the catch can?  Clearly if you are offering one, your R&D department believes the DI motor benefits from this?   
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

It does look like a solid unit but No Bueno for us METH Guys/Gals due to insufficient room due to the washer fluid in place....

I'm quite certain everything will be updated in no time.  :)

You got to make room Z!  The canister fits with the bracket connected but the mini windshield washer fill tank is in the way of one of the connections.  I took the screws out that held the mini WW tank in place and let it hang down a bit and I also ended up not attaching the bracket.  Both are in place and wedged really well...so well in fact that this temporary fix has ended up more of a permanent situation.  Id like to see it cleaned up better, things moved a bit more, maybe even relocate the mini WW fill tank...but bc it's secured without actually being secure this is how it remains today. 

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on December 19, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on December 19, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

Confirming fitment first is always plausible..Nice product indeed. Z   :thumb:
We appreciate the compliments as always thanks!

Livernois Motorsports

Here is a picture of the new catch can installed on a vehicle!

Davidsiebert2

Just left Cody a voicemail. I work not to far from you guys and could stop in this week so you can verify the 2010-2012 fitment of the can . For the small price of making me a deal on making a pull with my E30 ajp tune  ;D

ZSHO

Quote from: Davidsiebert2 on January 09, 2019, 04:23:54 PM
Just left Cody a voicemail. I work not to far from you guys and could stop in this week so you can verify the 2010-2012 fitment of the can . For the small price of making me a deal on making a pull with my E30 ajp tune  ;D
Welcome and due setup an intro with your current vehicle and any mods you may have! TIA.  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,14.0.html