• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO gauge pod prototype here.

Started by EcoPowerParts, December 14, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Ta2dResqr on August 30, 2021, 09:14:41 AM
20 people @ $280 a piece? Correct? Anyone have photos of the finished product and/or installed?
Yes sir. just need everyone who wants to get in on the group buy to email info@ecopowerparts.com Once I have 20 people I send out invoices and put in my order for the gauge pods. They take 3 to 4 months to get delivered from my supplier.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoPowerParts

So far we have 3 people on the list, need 17 more.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Darren M

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on August 29, 2021, 05:09:08 PM
Sorry I'm not going to give away my intellectual property.
If I can get 20 people ready to purchase I'll do a another group buy.

I TOTALLY get that!! My apologies.  I looked at the store front web site and didn't see the part listed and was left to assume the production of these was cancelled. Having spent MANY hours in Fusion 360 on parts not nearly as complex, I appreciate your efforts and results!
Just a Taurus

kryptto

Any chance that list exists, would love to pick one up?
2014 Ford Taurus SHO PP Darkside - PPE Catless Downpipes, coated and wrapped - ECO Power Parts Noisemaker Delete - 3BAR MAP - Torque Solution BOV VTA - J&L Oil Catch Can - Ford Performance Spark Plugs Colder Range - K&N CAI, Reisch 170 degree thermostat, Forscan, HP Tuner & Tuned by Daily American Racing, Accel Coil Pack, FULL Chrome Delete - Sync 3 Nav System - Ford Taurus SHO Badge Delete - XB LED Mirror Puddle Lights - Full interior LED upgrade - Custom rear window "wing"