• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO gauge pod prototype here.

Started by EcoPowerParts, December 14, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

This is just a 3d printed part to test fitment before production.
Once I verify fitment the next step is I need to get a group buy going for 50 of these at $280 to put into production. They will have a matte leather grain finish and come with both a 3 gauge and 2 gauge panel that will bolt in.
I'll post more after I get fitment checked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Nice job there Michael. :thumb:

Even an improvement over Crash's gauge pods, as it appears yours retains the center channel speaker, and raises it, so that it is housed/contained within the pod itself.

Nicely done good sir! :applause:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

802SHO

Me want!  Figured Caveman talk was well deserved
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

mjhpadi

Very nice indeed. Great work and great how you kept the center channel speaker!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Leadfoot

Looks good! But for a cleaner look, you might not need the center speaker cutout, the sound comes through for phone conversations etc. Try one with and without the cutout to see if there is a difference.
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.

EcoPowerParts

No more changes now, already thousands in and as an ex car audio guy I can tell you that would be a horrible idea. :)
Quote from: Leadfoot on December 15, 2018, 10:48:08 AM
Looks good! But for a cleaner look, you might not need the center speaker cutout, the sound comes through for phone conversations etc. Try one with and without the cutout to see if there is a difference.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

dr.dodge

-2014 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Every option, BoVs VTA, tuned, MDesign CAI, catted downpipes, muffler delete, NGK Plugs, 160 F T-stat, Alkycontrol Methanol Injection system, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, HIDs and puddle lights.
-Chevrolet Cobalt (Supercharged) Weekend buggy!

shaundizzle15

Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

Darren M

Ancient thread, I know. Long shot, I know. However, since these either never made it to production, or are discontinued, any chance you'd be willing to post the STEP, or STL, files on Thingaverse, or other STEP/STL sharing site?

(If I'm wrong about discontinued, please post the link, as of this posting, I just looked at EPP.com and couldn't find the gauge pod.)
Just a Taurus

Nova

Quote from: Darren M on August 28, 2021, 04:18:10 PM
Ancient thread, I know. Long shot, I know. However, since these either never made it to production, or are discontinued, any chance you'd be willing to post the STEP, or STL, files on Thingaverse, or other STEP/STL sharing site?

(If I'm wrong about discontinued, please post the link, as of this posting, I just looked at EPP.com and couldn't find the gauge pod.)
Mike doesn't have any more. I think I bought his very last one  I went on the website one day and he had one for sale so I bought it and then it was off the website the next day. So he probably found one hiding in the closet or something and I got it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Darren M

Congrats!! Thus my request for the STEP/STL file(s). ;)
Just a Taurus

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Darren M on August 28, 2021, 04:44:55 PM
Congrats!! Thus my request for the STEP/STL file(s). ;)

Sorry I'm not going to give away my intellectual property.
If I can get 20 people ready to purchase I'll do a another group buy.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

Ta2dResqr

20 people @ $280 a piece? Correct? Anyone have photos of the finished product and/or installed?
Lucy Ford 2015 Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic, GearHead AO Performance Tuned - SCT X4, GearHead Intercooler, 3-Bar MAP, EPP Hot Pipes (Plum Crazy), EPP Dual Intake (Plum Crazy), AD Mounts, MSD Coils, JLT Oil Separator, 160 Thermostat, Ortiz Performance Battery Hold Down (Plum Crazy), Hellcat LPFP, 255/45R20 DSW06 Plus, Sync3 Conversion, CYANLabs Syn3, FMods, Jail Broke APIM, Infinity Kappa Speakers, Speaker Baffles, Whelen POV Response Package - (Inner Edge FST, Inner Edge RST, Sidekick, Tracer, LINV2, IONV3, HHS 200W, Howler 200W), Z-Flash, Full LED Swap, Drive Bright DRL Kit, Drive Bright Puddle Light Kit, Ford Sunroof Visor, Window Chrome Delete, OSRAM XENARC Night Breaker Laser, FORScan, OBDLink, Ford Cargo Organizer

Nova

Quote from: Ta2dResqr on August 30, 2021, 09:14:41 AM
20 people @ $280 a piece? Correct? Anyone have photos of the finished product and/or installed?
I installed this gauge pod a few months ago and I absolutely love it! Fit and finish are perfect. It comes with a 2 or 3 pod face plate, so depending if you want to run 2 or 3 gauges you can pick which face plate to use.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk