• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Meguiars ultimate waterless wash/wax

Started by StealBlueSho, December 03, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

This was recently recommended to me by a friend with a detail shop so I tried it on the wife's X Sport. I haven't waxed it since spring so I had nothing to loose going into the winter. I was floored by how easy it was to use and it looks and reacts like my ceramic coated SHO.

https://youtu.be/Z09vABw2juY

And it's available on amazon for a good price.

https://www.amazon.com/Gyeon-FBA_GY-1305-Wet-Coat-500ml/dp/B00OORR2N8/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1544283192&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=gyeon+wet&psc=1
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

ToMang07

The Meguiars spray wax I use beads the water like that. Bigger issue for my car is drying the damn thing....white just won't dry! Lol!
~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

SM105K

I literally bought a 19 dollar leaf blower that I only use on my cars.  It works great knocking off the big water.  I then go back with the big Dry Me A River mircofiber towels. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |