• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Updated E30 Tune from LMS

Started by StealBlueSho, November 29, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Cody called me on Tuesday and offered to provide me with a new E30 tune that LMS has been working on. Anthony, Cody, and the head calibrator stayed late today to finalize then push the new tune out.

Big thanks to LMS for the customer service!

The new tune BLOWS AWAY any tune LMS has provided me in the past. Its ROCK SOLID! I did a quick datalog and its holding 15psi to red line... load of 1.71 to red line... spark is great... no knock...getting great fuel pressure above what they were able to get before.. I am fully impressed. Plus I was assured its as safe as their other tunes.

I think LMS is upping their game a bit... can't wait to get this new tune to the track next season.. it feels faster than my other custom tunes that were developed via datalogging.

Brucelinc

Not to hijack Stealblue's thread but I also want to give a shout out to Cody and the Livernois team.   Cody called me a couple of days ago and let me know that they had an E85 tune for my Mustang.   I really appreciated the heads up on that and look forward to trying it out at the strip next season.

Back to our regularly scheduled SHO programming.....

StealBlueSho

No hijacking Bruce!!!! J/K...glad you are getting some love too!

Livernois is being much more proactive lately it appears, which is GREAT!

Talked to Cody today, apparently this E30 tune they sent me is a one off for my car. I did send them a couple datalogs of the first E30 tune, not sure if that helped and/or was considered.

Glad to see they are reaching out the community again to push the various Ford platforms a bit further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

LMS has always done the right thing in my books and sometimes it pays to be nice.Lol.

In the past they hooked me up with a couple of custom tunes which came off a customers vehicle while on the Dyno @ LMS which had some extra tweaks To the Base Cal for more than 1LB of Boost for better overall performance and throttle response IIRC...

Its always great to hear positive feedback with any such Tuner/vendor on the board while customer service being the key to any establishment . Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

We would like to thank you all for all of the amazing feedback! We strive to make our customers and we are very glad to see that happiness verbally and on the forums so we can continue to strive to make even more improvements! We also would like to apologize to anyone who feels in the past they may not have been treated with the utmost customer service and quality, if anyone needs anything please feel free to reach out to myself or anyone at our company and we will do our best to continue providing you with fantastic service, thanks again!

bpd1151

Great reviews. Great product. Great Vendor.

The proverbial trifecta of GREATNESS!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk