• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

CCD Results!

Started by ZSHO, November 17, 2018, 06:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on November 19, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Quote from: sm105k on November 19, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
Nice runs Z.  It was defiently getting after it the on the big end.  Are you full weight as well?
I guess Im your average 220 lbs Joe! Thanks bud. Z 
From what it seems track prep and you possibly getting a tire or two in the water box can equate to this, definitely has the potential for 11s thats for sure!

SM105K

Nice runs Z.  It was defiently getting after it the on the big end.  Are you full weight as well?

My 13 PP at full weight (full interior ect) with a 1/4 tank and me (240 lbs) in it weighed 4560 on scale at the track. So roughly 4320 as she sat.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

Quote from: sm105k on November 19, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

My 13 PP at full weight (full interior ect) with a 1/4 tank and me (240 lbs) in it weighed 4560 on scale at the track. So roughly 4320 as she sat.
Good info! What did you run! Yeah shedded roughly 20 lbs since being sober .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

One of these days you will get to the track with a 100% ready to go car! Sorry to hear about the problems, but the MPH is up there!! Its a quick car for sure. Maybe next season will produce those 11 second slips!

StealBlueSho

What RPM were you launching at? Tire pressures? etc...

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on November 19, 2018, 09:30:16 PM
I was trying to launch @ 2220 but the brakes are on the do list! Tires set @ 27f- 29r IIRC! I never ran them prior and should of played with the tire psi! Thanks. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

802SHO

Quote from: ZSHO on November 19, 2018, 11:38:59 PM
I was trying to launch @ 2220  but the brakes are on the do list! Tires set @ 27f- 29r IIRC! I never ran them prior,but could of done things different! Yes! Z

Interesting you mentioned "trying to" launch at 2200 as I have the same issue with my brakes not holding too well at times.  New Brakes on the to do list here as well. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

StealBlueSho

Z, BamSHO recommended dropping the launch RPM down to 1800 last time he looked at my slips... I did and dropped my sixty foot to a 1.80...

I also aired down to 20psi up front.

Might help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Didnt you have the tpms or advancetrac lighting up your dash?  20 psi is getting down low lol.  Maybe need to run softer sidewall rubber.  Partly why the DWS seemed to have a slight advantage over the Michelin Pilot Sport at the track.  Autocross would be different.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on November 20, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
Didnt you have the tpms or advancetrac lighting up your dash?  20 psi is getting down low lol.  Maybe need to run softer sidewall rubber.  Partly why the DWS seemed to have a slight advantage over the Michelin Pilot Sport at the track.  Autocross would be different.

No advancetrac light, TPMs did light up after the car sat and tires cooled down.

P-Zero's are not the best...  but I even aired down that far on my 2010 with BFgoodrich comp sport 2's (not the all seasons)

After going to lots of tracks at different times of year, there is no set combo... even at the same track on the same night the track may operate differently as the night get colder, track prep gets worn down and re-applied, etc..

If you are staged and they reapply the vHT right before you get to go... then hell yea crank the rpms up and let her loose lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

Quote from: ZSHO on November 19, 2018, 11:38:59 PM
I was trying to launch @ 2220 but the brakes are on the do list! Tires set @ 27f- 29r IIRC! I never ran them prior and should of played with the tire psi! Thanks. Z

I ran 12.56 @ 108.98 with a 1.77 sixty foot. I did have some boost issues. Mine has gone at fast as 112 in the quarter in way hotter weather and 3300 DA.  Even though I ran a PB ET and 60 foot, the "big end" on that run felt way off.  A boost reference line (in the attachments) had come off before I went to the track and I missed it. Brad saw it in the logs after I went to the track.  So with the boost leak, overboosting, and the throttle closing (limiting boost) I had issues.

It is funny you bring this up about launching.  While going to the track I was having severe pushing issues around 2000 rpm with the stock PP brakes. I could not get the car to hold while leaving in boost at the track. The car would 60 foot high 1.80's with 30 psi all around tire pressure.  On the street, I can get the car to leave at 2400-2500 rpm at 3 to 4 psi.  I actually got try to leave at 2700 rpm and 6 psi, but as soon as I let off the brake the car fell on right on its face (probably a safety thing).

I changed my pads and rotors (Powerstop slotted, vented, and drilled, ceramic pads, and brake fluid flush) and went back to the track.  On the 1.77 sixty foot, tires were set at 30 psi all around, I left at 2200 rpm and 1 psi of boost.  I can probably get her to hold at 2500 rpm and hopefully leave around 3 to 4 psi but I didnt wait because I was racing a GTO. I think with a low 1.70 sixty and 112 mph tap speed I see a 12.3x in the future tune only. Throw an intercooler and DP's I see a shot at 11's full weight.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

AJP turbo

There is a brake pedal override that if you hold the brake torque too long it will stop the party...remember the run away toyotas? People were too dumb to turn the key off so the mfg's places additional electronic protocols in the tunes
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SM105K

Quote from: AJP turbo on November 20, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
There is a brake pedal override that if you hold the brake torque too long it will stop the party...remember the run away toyotas? People were too dumb to turn the key off so the mfg's places additional electronic protocols in the tunes

I knew it was something like that Brad. I just couldn't articulate it.

ZSHO

I found Brake Torque (Boosting) it limited to 3 seconds which is roughly the same time from the Staging light to the Go-Green IIRC!  Z