• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member from Chicago

Started by Jima, November 15, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jima

New member with my 1st EB. 2016 Flex. I have had a 13 Flex before and loved it and we have upgraded to an EB.

SHOdded

Welcome to the Ecoboost family!  Glad to have you & your Flex here :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

Excellent ....I bet that feels nice stepping up to an ecoboost motor
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SM105K

The Ecoboost motors are fun.  Enjoy.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Welcome!

Just in time to utilize that AWD as the 1st snow of the season is making its' presence today!

Not sure which part of the CHI you claim stake to, however if you're in, or anywhere near to, the Southwest suburbs, I have plenty of local vendors whom I've used personally and can vouch for same, in the event you need help.

Routine maintenance wise, or performance work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk