• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Thanks again!

Started by ZSHO, November 07, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I just wanted to take the opportunity to give a Big shout out to Dan Millen and the whole crew over @ LMS as this will be my second winter coming since having my custom DPM setup Installed @ LMS Facility and IMHO couldn't be happier..  :)

From their custom fine quality installs and to there exceptional customer service and support which by far is second to none IMO!  :thumb:
:thankyou:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on November 07, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
I just wanted to take the opportunity to give a Big shout out to Dan Millen and the whole crew over @ LMS as this will be my second winter coming  since having my custom DPM Installed @ LMS Facility and IMHO couldn't be happier..  :)

From their fine quality custom installs and to there exceptional customer service and support which by far is second to none IMO!  :thumb:
:thankyou:

We highly appreciate all the love, we strive to do the best work and be the best and are happy to see you enjoying everything we have put into these vehicles and showing your support for the company!

ZSHO

Its certainly my pleasure to give credit where credit is due! Thanks . Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

shoNoff

Every single time I see under Z's hood that system makes me drool. What an incredibly nice and clean install.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile