• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 Taurus SHO PP

Started by AnthonyA1999, October 20, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnthonyA1999

Hey whats going on guys. I just joined today, so please let me know if this is in the wrong place to post.

I got my SHO back in February and have been in love with it since, everytime she starts up I cant help but smile. Started off with the basics in March from brentuning, muffler delete, windstorm CAI, even flo low temp thermostat, gapped spark plugs, and 3bar map sensor. Loved the power gains, was making 381awhp on a mustang dyno. Last week I installed the catless downpipes. Love the sound of them, those turbos have never sounded so good! After i installed them i was doing some research online and found Brad from AJP turbo and decided to talk to him about getting my vehicle tuned and datalogged by him. Very easy to talk to and very speedy with both responses and tuning. I purchased the sct livewire ts+ through him and ir came a few days later. Love the device, i would highly recommend it to everyone. But anyways after i got the device, i sent him all my info, did some datalogs, and he had me up and running within the weekend! I also requested a burble map which sounds amazing, its not over the top, its just right. After i got the new tune i headed over to bren's open house and did a dyno run and made 408awhp (this was after dp install and retune). I also did a performance test on the sct tuner and got 4.5second 0-60. Couldn't be happier with the car and i would highly recommend Brad for your tuning needs.
Just wanted to give a run down on my SHO and introduce myself, whats everyone elses numbers? Ill post some pics down below

AnthonyA1999

How do i post a video from an iPhone? I think it has to be a different format

Macgyver

Upload it to Youtube and then link it here.

SHOdded

Nice numbers, tho I would think you should be hitting 0-60 4 seconds easy on the street.

Welcome to EBPF, glad to have you aboard!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!