• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Loading config file

Started by arrivalblue, October 16, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivalblue

Dumb question but how do I load a downloaded config file to my Livewire Ts+ device to datalog with? I can load it on Livewire and use it on computer. But I can't figure out how to put the config file on the device itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arrivalblue

Dumb question but how do I load a downloaded config file to my Livewire Ts+ device to datalog with? I can load it on Livewire and use it on computer. But I can't figure out how to put the config file on the device itself.

SHOdded

I am sure you already saw the HowTo on the X4
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,6554.0.html

Hopefully the TS+ is not all that different.  Back into the shadows for me.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

arrivalblue

Ugh I completely missed that one. I exported it. But didn't send file using updater. Thanks for link!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Those directions will work with the Livewire. ;-)

arrivalblue

Yea it's actually even easier. For whatever reason yesterday my device wouldn't communicate with computer right. But you basically get device to communicate with livelink 2. Then open config and then click export and the config exports directly to device. Thanks for the link and how to!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: arrivalblue on October 16, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
Yea it's actually even easier. For whatever reason yesterday my device wouldn't communicate with computer right. But you basically get device to communicate with livelink 2. Then open config and then click export and the config exports directly to device. Thanks for the link and how to!

Make sure you use a usb cable with a microUSB connect designed for data transfers. They have microUSB cables that are missing the pins required for data movement, and are only good for charging.

Anything to save a buck....

arrivalblue

Yea haha I bought mine right through torrie. So it's got all the right stuff. For some reason my laptop decided it just didn't wanna read it lol. All good now though!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FiveLeeter918

sounds like you got it taken care of :)
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

arrivalblue

Yes worked perfect