• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Welcome to the 11 Second Club!

Started by SHOdded, October 15, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

FYI- This Thread is exclusively for members who have actually achieved to break into the elusive 11's barrier only please! Time slips would be ideal! I appreciate your cooperation. TIA. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Jordan

Thought I'd throw mine in here.. Tuned by AJPTurbo

C20 Race fuel 3000DA worse 60ft than normal

Pump E30 4300DA

Other 11's

Best Trap speed 117.18MPH
Best 60' 1.72 (had issues on 1-2 shift)

Got an outting the 24th and really looking to see the improvements over this last year now that I have an intercooler, torque mounts and a true dual intake. Plan on pulling more weight out this year. Anybody who wants more information on these runs/reply to these runs do so here...
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9414.0.html
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Thanks for the link Z!  My new personal best time and trap speed 11.69 @ 120.97! with the SHO full weight + a Zex 35 dry shot.  Video here:  https://youtu.be/B85FFJku83s

And Dragtimes here:  http://dragtimes.com/Ford-Taurus-Timeslip-30819.html

Time slip below.
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Macgyver

Quote from: 802SHO on September 12, 2019, 08:26:32 AM
Thanks for the link Z!  My new personal best time and trap speed 11.69 @ 120.97! with the SHO full weight + a Zex 35 dry shot.  Video here:  https://youtu.be/B85FFJku83s

And Dragtimes here:  http://dragtimes.com/Ford-Taurus-Timeslip-30819.html

Time slip below.

That is great stuff and your interior is intact. Not that what Jordan is doing is bad etc. He has a chance of getting into high 10's.

So how much more NO2 can you put in and see results ?

What is your 0-60 ?

You can get an inexpensive SHO and do it up and it will keep up with cars that go fast and cost way more.

802SHO

The introduction to No2 has gone extremely well.  I think I took the right approach.  Start off small and go from there.  I had some faulty o2 readings initially which so far seems to have been nothing more than a glitch with the data log.  I like the fact that I already have meth so its sort of like a mini wet kit, delivering air and fuel.  My last outing to the track I was using the .30 jet which is the 35 dry shot.  I recently bought a .32 jet which is for a 50 dry shot.  Before doing a data log with the 50 shot I decided (since I'm able to) to increase my meth volume back to what it used to be.  I turned it way down for my current 19 psi tune.  The data log fuel pressure looked better than ever!  I'm going to use this 50 shot next time at the track.  I'm definitely going to upgrade this kit to a remote bottle opener and heater for next season.  I've never removed a modification from my car so its on my car to stay.  I need internal engine mods and then I will look into an even bigger shot.  Id also like to expand it to be 3 jets.  With the EPP intake I could have a jet pre turbo and post IC.  Then I could lower my jets and just have a much better distributed shot all over.

I did a quick performance test at home with the 35 shot before I ran the 11.69@120.  I'd say with improvements to be made with my launch and 60 ft I bet driven right my 0-60 could be 3.5 or so.
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

SHOdded

Hopefully you can break into the low 11s next time at the strip!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Quote from: SHOdded on September 18, 2019, 07:24:33 PM
Hopefully you can break into the low 11s next time at the strip!

Fingers crossed I do.  There's a lot of room on the table for improvement.  I've been to the track twice and only a combined total of 4 runs.  I'm just getting warmed up lol

ridered74

Quote from: SHOdded on October 15, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
Let's see what y'alls gots!  Post your timeslips, your setups, and any info you believe relevant to helping achieve your record(s)!
Tunes, engine mods, transmission mods, weight mods, tires/tire pressures, fresh fluids, whatever "tricks" you have up your sleeve that you are willing to reveal to the starving public :D  Along with location and DA if available.

Starting it off with bpd's 2010 SHO smashing through the barriers on street tires no less:
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,5516.0.html

Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead Intercooler (without painted logo), catted DP's, corsa catback, Dicunzolo stiffer mounts, lms +40 HPFP, MSD coils, air raid intake. 10 spoke stock wheels with Cooper Zeon's @35 psi. Kilkare in Xenia OH ~950 DA. Passenger seat, rear seats and almost everything from rear seats back removed. Only track I've been to that has a scale, and tonight for the first time that I have been there the scale was broken. I would guess 200 pounds removed not including spare tire/jack that I always run without.

Probably 20-30 trips to the track this summer, 120 ish runs total, maybe more. Started at 12.405 with 1.9 60 foot times at beginning of year. Added the mounts and intercooler and got down to 12.2's and ran 12.2's consistently for about 4 months straight week after week. Put new struts on and got into the 12.1's. I forgot to lower my tire pressure from what I drove in on, and cut a 1.75 60' time. Figured I'd leave it, and got five more 1.7's and five extremely low 1.8's that night, and have been 35 psi like I drive in on ever since that night.

*edit* Forgot to add the fuel it ethanol monitor, was running E36 tonight.

Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

SHOdded

I bet everyone heard that sonic boom!  What was the DA for this track?

ridered74

Quote from: SHOdded on October 18, 2019, 07:03:40 AM
I bet everyone heard that sonic boom!  What was the DA for this track?

Haven't checked any online DA places as of yet, but according to dragy it was around 950.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

802SHO

New PB 11.368@ 122.68!  Stock motor, trans, fuel pump on street tires.  Added the .40 jet for a true 75 shot and it's really overboard....needs it's own fuel supply and this is the end of the road for relying on Meth.  Upgrades are on the horizon.  Last weigh in 4,319 with me in it.

Thought I ensured excellent video footage by buying the Samsung 4k camcorder to have as my own....but it can't take video through ppl or a building.  My friend and son were waiting for me at the starting line as its my favorite view...and they got asked to leave that area bc they didn't have wrist bands....or more like they walked off bc they knew they didn't have them vs someone asking to see theirs.  Very disappointed buying a sick camera and still NOT getting the video footage I wanted.  Truly loss of words ....

Put together what video I do have.  Enjoy.  And in full cinematic fashion of course 😎🤙
https://youtu.be/QSlnXi181Oo

Jordan

Quote from: 802SHO on October 22, 2019, 08:14:30 AM
New PB 11.368@ 122.68!  Stock motor, trans, fuel pump on street tires.  Added the .40 jet for a true 75 shot and it's really overboard....needs it's own fuel supply and this is the end of the road for relying on Meth.  Upgrades are on the horizon.  Last weigh in 4,319 with me in it.

Thought I ensured excellent video footage by buying the Samsung 4k camcorder to have as my own....but it can't take video through ppl or a building.  My friend and son were waiting for me at the starting line as its my favorite view...and they got asked to leave that area bc they didn't have wrist bands....or more like they walked off bc they knew they didn't have them vs someone asking to see theirs.  Very disappointed buying a sick camera and still NOT getting the video footage I wanted.  Truly loss of words ....

Put together what video I do have.  Enjoy.  And in full cinematic fashion of course 😎🤙
https://youtu.be/QSlnXi181Oo

Congrats on the new 10-12 record!
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

There WILL be a next time, so do not despair :D  Now let's get to work on those 1.6s for your 60' !!!

802SHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 22, 2019, 10:41:16 AM
There WILL be a next time, so do not despair :D  Now let's get to work on those 1.6s for your 60' !!!

I need some serious launch time.  And a new set of brakes, tires and suspension.