• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Glad to be here!

Started by FiveLeeter918, October 11, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiveLeeter918

First off, I wanted to thank everyone for the hospitality over the past year that I've been on the group, you all have been most helpful with all of my questions as I've learned more about this platform, and I've been glad to share my experiences and help those that I can through the knowledge I've learned about the Ecoboost platform.

My business partner, Luis Ortiz, and I have been in the automotive industry for over a decade, with most of that time being spent tuning Mustangs. After sending many NA Coyote-powered Mustangs into the 10s and seeing boosted applications in the 9.8x realm, we were asked by many to expand to the Ecoboost platforms, and made the lateral in 2012 to begin tuning F-Series trucks in both the Coyote and Ecoboost platforms.

Luis took a break from his own tuning business when he took a position as the lead calibrator for AmericanMuscle.com, and was responsible for tuning most of their project cars in 2016 and 2017. It was there that he became more acquainted with the Ecoboost Mustang and further refined his skills as an Ecoboost tuner.

Last year we made the jump into the Taurus SHO world, and it's been a ride learning the limitations and advantaged of the platform. We're excited to share what more we've learned.

We are direct with the manufacturer on many SHO performance components, and can also get products from popular brands such as Stainless Works, Airaid, UPR Products, Motorcraft, aFe, Corsa, Megan, H&R, BC Racing, and more!

You can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/OrtizTuning, and order tuning support or one of our power packages through our website at http://www.ortizperformance.com/

We look forward to working with you, if you have any questions or would like to try one of our tunes, please reach out to us and we'll get you taken care of.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!