• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Capital Raceway Maryland 09/28/2018

Started by StealBlueSho, September 29, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 29, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
If the dingleberry with the hose wasn't trying to start a garden in the water box I could have ticked off a 1.7X.... bleh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That legit made me laugh pretty hard. I remember back in the late 90's with our dsm's. We would be looked at like we had 7 heads when we asked to go around the water box. My personal favorite is the retards in the 16 second civics. They drive straight through the water and drag it to the starting line.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

This was there last night too... 12.4's from what I saw. Looks pretty sick too...

Funny about the civic.. I was talking to a guy waiting (which I did A LOT of) and a civic came to the line... I mentioned to him I hate civics cause they usually blow up at the line or right after causing a track clean up event...

He started two staging his turbo and sure enough.... boom... luckily he hadn't moved yet so they just pushed him back...

DSMs were THE cars to have back in the day... learned a lot about walking a crank too...

StealBlueSho

There was an LMS built S1025 trackhawk too... the guy came over to talk to me when he saw the LMS fuel pump... I couldn't get over his pink shorts, boating loafers, and collared shirt... right out of some fancy prep school look...

shoNoff

There has been a guy at my local track with a maroon colored NSX. I want to say he's run pretty deep into the 11's. Hahahaha the old 2g 7 bolt crankwalk. If your crank wasn't moving at least .01 you weren't trying hard enough. Funny story about slow Civic's. About 10 years ago I had an SRT-4 neon that ran deep into the 11's. Roughly 11.1-11.3 @ 128-130mph. Anyways I run this 15 second Civic one street night. I leave dump the clutch and instantly get massive wheel hop so I push in the clutch short shift 2 and figure get'em next run. Well as I look up this dickhead throws his flashers on about half track. So I said not today buddy, I throw the hammer down and start rowing gears like I was in the Olympics. I went by him at about 1000 feet like he was tied to a stump. I have it on video some where. I believe I ran like a 14.6 @ 125mph to his 15.0 at like 90. The best part is you hear my buddy that's filming say "oh he's not gonna like that" when the flashers come on then you just hear my wastegate open lol.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

That.... is... classic!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on September 30, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
@ SBS What tires R U running with!  Z

Good old P-zero...