• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Car Unlock Hack

Started by polskifacet, September 20, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polskifacet

AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

glock-coma

Probably shouldn't advertise it on YouTube.....:/
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

polskifacet

Good chance it's only my janky keypad. Check yours.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

ZSHO

Interesting indeed! Thanks for posting and welcome back stranger.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

polskifacet

Quote from: ZSHO on September 20, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

Z my man, I've been lurking but car has been behaving :). I'll probably end up taking the door panel off and unplugging the keypad, don't use it anyway.

StinkinLinkin13

My MKS does the same but my key fob has to be in range. Don't have to enter a code just touch the keypad... Even just the handle.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

Gjkrisa

This did not work on my car

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

polskifacet

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on September 20, 2018, 09:18:38 PM
My MKS does the same but my key fob has to be in range. Don't have to enter a code just touch the keypad... Even just the handle.
Maybe the Lincoln is different? My key was across the street so no way it would reach.

Brucelinc

Not sure what is wrong or going on with the OP's car but that is not normal at all.   We have a Taurus and a Lincoln and you can't do that with either of them without the fob close by.   Same with my old MKS....fob had to be in the general area.   I am not sure exactly HOW close it needs to be, though.   

mval

Quote from: Brucelinc on September 21, 2018, 09:30:27 AM
Not sure what is wrong or going on with the OP's car but that is not normal at all.   We have a Taurus and a Lincoln and you can't do that with either of them without the fob close by.   Same with my old MKS....fob had to be in the general area.   I am not sure exactly HOW close it needs to be, though.   
same here bruce
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

Vortech347

I just tried this.  Works when my key is in my pocket.  Doesn't work when my key is in the house.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

ZSHO

Quote from: polskifacet on September 20, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

Z my man, I've been lurking but car has been behaving :). I'll probably end up taking the door panel off and unplugging the keypad, don't use it anyway.
Polski do you happen to have the code! I would try to change the code IMO! Hope it helps any....
BTW I can confirm it does NOT work on my car. Z

Page 74
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yxQq6tiQM2x9ntd-FKwjznWNilqK3-8v/view?usp=drivesdk

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gjkrisa

Maybe try taking the battery out or wrapped in tinfoil see if it still works .
I will try to have the key outside the house but not in distance for the key to work by the handle and see if it works.

I also didn't have a secret button over the 1/2 I had to be a hair over the area for the number

Gjkrisa

If you have access to forscan it can tell you your factory code
Quote from: ZSHO on September 21, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Polski do you happen to have the code! I would try to change the code IMO!  Z

Page 74
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yxQq6tiQM2x9ntd-FKwjznWNilqK3-8v/view?usp=drivesdk

shoNoff

Didn't work on my car tried it multiple times
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile