• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Can't log in

Started by Bronco2fan, September 10, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronco2fan

Every time I try to log in I get this screen. Any idea how to fix it

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

It let me log in if I go to a post I commented on or started and click my user icon. Strange to me .
2019 Mustang GT, Velocity Blue 5.0 PP, 2015 Audi Q7 TFSI Quattro. 2013 Ruby Red Metallic, PP.  06 F150 Harley-Davidson Edition, 03 Mustang GT Conv, 84 Bronco II, and my 97 Jeep GC Laredo 5.2.

donky4444

Same here. I can only get in through the app. I've tried 2 windows machines, iPad and iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoPowerParts

Actually it was the latest security update package from SMF, just rolled back and all is good.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Bronco2fan

Ok, I'm gonna log off and try to log back in the normal way. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the quick response.

Yep, logged back in with no problem. awesome.
2019 Mustang GT, Velocity Blue 5.0 PP, 2015 Audi Q7 TFSI Quattro. 2013 Ruby Red Metallic, PP.  06 F150 Harley-Davidson Edition, 03 Mustang GT Conv, 84 Bronco II, and my 97 Jeep GC Laredo 5.2.

ZSHO

I can finally say its working as designed! Thank you kind sir!  Z  :)

Forum version: SMF 2.0.13
Current SMF version: SMF 2.0.15

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Funny that this thread is existing......

I was on the front end of this nonsense and kept SHOdded in the loop on the problems I was having.

BIG THANK YOU to all of the EBPF staff for fixing the errors therein.

:clap:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

802SHO

I found I was able to log on by trying to search while not logged in.  Everytime it brought me to sign in and I was able to log in and find myself on a search.  Then just jumped back into Forum.  Strange indeed.
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SHOdded

Software Might Happen lol
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TopherSho

Quote from: Bronco2fan on September 10, 2018, 05:38:29 PM
Every time I try to log in I get this screen. Any idea how to fix it

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

It let me log in if I go to a post I commented on or started and click my user icon. Strange to me .

:)  this was my issue when i reported the script error.  :) glad i can use my pc again :)
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

Vortech347

Mine went to s*** too.  Glad it's working again.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

TopherSho

IE is ok .. but FF and Chrome are calling the login scripts untrusted again ..
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: TopherSho on September 12, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

IE is ok .. but FF and Chrome are calling the login scripts untrusted again ..
It's because I rolled back to the original code. There's nothing wrong with the site.
www.ecopowerparts.com -