• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Stereo Default (Sync 2)

Started by ToMang07, August 31, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToMang07

Ok, so my #1 b!tch to date about this car is the stereo default. Every time I shut it off, it defaults to AM radio. It's obnoxious. I can't find a way to change it in settings.

Does anyone know HOW to change it? I don't listen to Radio.....at all. Especially not AM since NOTHING comes in and it's just static. I'd love it to default to last used option (Bluetooth 99% of the time) or even CD/MP3 would be fine.

Forscan mod maybe? Anyone know?
~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

ZSHO

Do you have any presets stored on AM!! I don't have any stored channels on AM so usually it defaults to the first preset channel stored on FM! IIRC. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ToMang07

I have no radio pre-sets at all since I listen to no radio, AM or FM.
~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

ZSHO

Quote from: ToMang07 on August 31, 2018, 11:35:53 AM
I have no radio pre-sets at all since I listen to no radio, AM or FM.
FWIW try to preset some channels on Fm to see if the (default) changes to Fm. I guess anything is better than Am!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ToMang07

Setting a FM preset did make it default to FM. Still annoying that it will only default to radio.
~Tom~

shoNoff

The mysync in my 13 sucks and that's an understatement. I can't believe Ford was allowed to sell 50k cars with this crap in them. My Bluetooth is awful half the time it plays songs for 20 seconds and switches to the next song. Or it doesn't play at all, or I just get no sound and it's stuck on sat radio. Lovely design Ford really. The min I get some extra cash I'm swapping out for the sync 3
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Vortech347

Mine never dims correctly.  I have to go in and manually make it go into night mode then back to auto about 50% of the time.  Annoying as hell.

Also if multiple things happen at once like a text, call, and song change my system will completely freeze and disable all sound.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0