• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Thank you AJP!

Started by 4sfed, August 28, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4sfed

Thank you Brad!  I'm very glad that I ran across your posts on this forum.

The tuning process was effortless, however I think I might have broke Brad with my initial emails.  I can be somewhat of a conversational emailer.  He responded very quickly to the first 30 or so messages, but then his life had to come back in to play at some point. :)

Anyway...my 3 bar 93 octane tune makes the car feel FANTASTIC!  I'm trying to control my bug that wants more.  Especially seeing the posts of other guys hitting 11's!

Seriously, thank you Brad.  I'm very glad our paths crossed.  I seriously hope to shake your hand someday.

-Stan
2015 SHO, GH E30 tune, GH intercooler, 3 bar, SP542's, PPE Cat'd DP's, XDI-35, H&R springs, AD Gen2 mounts
Factory Five Mark III, 2004 Mach I donor (gone)
2003 Mustang Cobra 'vert, 456 rwhp, with mods (gone)
2002 MB C32 AMG (gone)
1997 Cobra 'vert, Vortech'd (gone)

AJP turbo

Quote from: 4sfed on August 28, 2018, 11:03:18 PM
Thank you Brad!  I'm very glad that I ran across your posts on this forum.

The tuning process was effortless, however I think I might have broke Brad with my initial emails.  I can be somewhat of a conversational emailer.  He responded very quickly to the first 30 or so messages, but then his life had to come back in to play at some point. :)

Anyway...my 3 bar 93 octane tune makes the car feel FANTASTIC!  I'm trying to control my bug that wants more.  Especially seeing the posts of other guys hitting 11's!

Seriously, thank you Brad.  I'm very glad our paths crossed.  I seriously hope to shake your hand someday.

-Stan

Stan no problem. I have you in the que for a good email but the response you need takes more effort so I apologize for the delay.

Side note your post makes me think of that old Eminem song about the biggest fan Stan....So don't go killing yourself or anything if I don't email you lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

4sfed

Quote from: AJP turbo on August 28, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

Stan no problem. I have you in the que for a good email but the response you need takes more effort so I apologize for the delay.

Side note your post makes me think of that old Eminem song about the biggest fan Stan....So don't go killing yourself or anything if I don't email you lol

LOL  no problem.  The best things in life, are worth waiting for.... :)
2015 SHO, GH E30 tune, GH intercooler, 3 bar, SP542's, PPE Cat'd DP's, XDI-35, H&R springs, AD Gen2 mounts
Factory Five Mark III, 2004 Mach I donor (gone)
2003 Mustang Cobra 'vert, 456 rwhp, with mods (gone)
2002 MB C32 AMG (gone)
1997 Cobra 'vert, Vortech'd (gone)