• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

13 SHO in the 11's on stock fueling with PUMP fuel!

Started by Jordan, August 27, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StealBlueSho

Congrats to you and Brad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Jordan

Thank you! I definitely was NOT expecting what I ran. Was honestly hoping for a 12.5 with the DA being so high!

Weight reduction was for sure on point!!

Other runs. 12.08 was the first run, 11.98 we pulled the exhaust off and the 12.23 was after a horrible launch that ended up with a 13.6 and was hot lapped.

FoMoCoSHO

StealBlueSho

So you gutted it, is it going to be a track car? I think it would be the first gen5 dedicated track car that's been gutted.

Jordan

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 27, 2018, 10:33:05 PM
So you gutted it, is it going to be a track car? I think it would be the first gen5 dedicated track car that's been gutted.

Haha! No way Jose. Still a street car. Realistically only takes about 30 minutes to get to that point now as far as stripping it out. Had it out previous on some "private roads" in that condition so I have it down to a system now. 8 total bolts for the front seat and the back seat to be removed so it's pretty dang easy to get her gutted pretty well.

Gjkrisa

What is stage 8 weight reduction?
Quote from: Jordan on August 27, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 27, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

Haha! No way Jose. Still a street car. Realistically only takes about 30 minutes to get to that point now as far as stripping it out. Had it out previous on some "private roads" in that condition so I have it down to a system now. 8 total bolts for the front seat and the back seat to be removed so it's pretty dang easy to get her gutted pretty well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Jordan

Stage 8 weight reduction is just a joke because weight reduction is weight reduction lol.

Here is the video of the run including 4 different angles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC8tbMFtJPE

Gjkrisa

Quote from: Jordan on August 27, 2018, 10:42:34 PM
Stage 8 weight reduction is just a joke because weight reduction is weight reduction lol.

Here is the video of the run including 4 different angles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC8tbMFtJPE
Ok
What are you doing just taking out the passenger seats?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Jordan

bpd1151

Kick @$$ on those multi-angle videos!

Most impressive.

Watching those and recalling your (brief) time in the saddle, certainly must be providing you the foundation to experience that infamous "perma-grin"..... yes?

This is how 11 second runs (or maybe lower in the future) should be properly captured.

Jordan

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 27, 2018, 10:48:53 PM
Kick @$$ on those multi-angle videos!

Most impressive.

Watching those and recalling your (brief) time in the saddle, certainly must be providing you the foundation to experience that infamous "perma-grin"..... yes?

This is how 11 second runs (or maybe lower in the future) should be properly captured.

After a fabled "11.3" run I wanted to make sure there was AMPLE evidence of the run because I don't believe you should make any claims with just a photo of a time slip. I ran a 12.08 previously and wanted to make sure it was filmed if I go any faster. I have I think one video of the 12.08 run and a gopro video on the car of the 12.08 run (which unfortunately I forgot to turn on for the 11.98 run) Thankfully I was surrounded by a lot of friends that day from my local car group who were ecstatic for me as well who filmed the second run! I was completely flustered and out of my mind after these runs. I was all over the place and this was the first time ever at being at a strip. Was a complete blast!

bpd1151

You've served the SHO community well by documenting it in the manner that you have/did.

HUGE Kudos for doing that.

Truly appreciated.

Vvvdannyvvv

Good run bro, watched it from the staging lane, might even be on my go pro!
2012 SHO
Plugs, 3 bar, Catless dp, springs
Fastest Run stock 13.9 full weight plus extra
Fastest run on LMS 93 Race tune 12.41 full weight.
Fastest run on Ortiz TBD