• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Coolant Temp Gauge.....How?

Started by ToMang07, August 13, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToMang07

Ok, spent the day screwing around with my tuners and also put it in engineering mode at one point.

I think it was during engineering mode I noticed it, but I briefly had the coolant temp digital gauge next to the fuel gauge and well, besides looking good I would much like to  be able to monitor that without having the tuner hooked up.

How the hell do you turn it on/off?? Anyone know? I went through the setting a few times and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I will add, that when I flashed the tune I briefly lost the left ride tach/fuel gauge readouts...only "miles to empty" was showing up for a few miles before it back back on like normal.
~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ToMang07 on August 13, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
Ok, spent the day screwing around with my tuners and also put it in engineering mode at one point.

I think it was during engineering mode I noticed it, but I briefly had the coolant temp digital gauge next to the fuel gauge and well, besides looking good I would much like to  be able to monitor that without having the tuner hooked up.

How the hell do you turn it on/off?? Anyone know? I went through the setting a few times and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I will add, that when I flashed the tune I briefly lost the left ride tach/fuel gauge readouts...only "miles to empty" was showing up for a few miles before it back back on like normal.
IIRC driver settings on left screen then display...

ToMang07

I feel dumb.

No, it's not a setting on options. 

Just scroll down on the display screen.

Oy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ToMang07 on August 13, 2018, 09:34:35 PM
I feel dumb.

No, it's not a setting on options. 

Just scroll down on the display screen.

Oy.

Sorry I couldn't have been more help, I no longer have fancy screens unless I'm driving the Cmax.

ToMang07

Lol,  no worries,  once I realized it was there it's been driving me nuts that I couldn't find it!

~Tom~

ZSHO

Sorry a bit late to the party but glad you figured it out.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|