• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Delivery feedback.

Started by Vortech347, August 06, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Sounds like a 100% China-based company now.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: ljb1 on February 08, 2019, 04:29:27 PM
Hi everyone,

Very relevant to MDesign Performance, although I have a BMW 335i (E90):

I would NOT recommend purchasing anything from MDesign Performance. They have no customer service phone number posted online, or provided after you place your order. They have also have no customer service email - the only contact you will receive is by emailing the sales department and hoping they reply.

My experience:

-May 17, 2018: Ordered MDesign Performance Cold Air Intake for BMW 335i (E90 - Photo 1)

-July 31, 2018: Was told by email my order 'is awaiting completion fo the carbon fiber mass air sensor charge pipe to be completed' and that I will 'be receiving a USPS tracking number shortly' (if only - Photo 2)

-September 20, 2018: Was provided an email stating that my order has been shipped (extremely misleading, as the tracking number within this email was not recognized by USPS, and nothing was actually shipped to me - Photo 3)

-January 25, 2019: After posting on various MDesign social media (Instagram, Facebook) as to my experience with their company, and my disappointment, I was contacted by Instagram direct message, saying "we have sent you out a Carbon Cold Air Intake system", and I will "receive an email shortly with the tracking information" (sounds similar to what I was told on July 31 2018! Photo 4)

-February 8, 2019: Photos 5 & 6 - I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the continuous excuses and misleading information I am being provided. In the 10 years I have been a car enthusiast, this has been the longest, most painful parts buying experience I have encountered. After 8, almost 9 months since ordering my MDesign Performance Cold Air Intake, I still have not received an authentic tracking email, or my order.

I hereby caution everyone from purchasing any products from MDesign Performance. This is a highly unpolished, unprofessional company without a customer service department, that has stolen my $330 USD, and after almost 9 months, has yet to provide me with the product I paid for. I have sent 22 emails to MDesign Performance over this period, and have not received one authentic, informative, helpful response. ALthough I have left my phone number and asked to be called multiple times, no one from the company has reached out by phone to apologize, explain, or provide me with an update. DO NOT BUY FROM MDESIGN PERFORMANCE!

Lucas Baird
FYI -I wouldn't go posting your personal INFO in a open Public Forum! Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Sabtaj1

If this helps at all...  I paid via paypal and filed a claim.  On my paypal invoice its shows their contact info as 402-935-7733 and email as TK3_@hotmail.com according to paypal.  Maybe this will help?
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

SHOdded

More information than we've been able to exact in a while!  :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ljb1

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on February 10, 2019, 03:22:25 AM
If this helps at all...  I paid via paypal and filed a claim.  On my paypal invoice its shows their contact info as 402-935-7733 and email as TK3_@hotmail.com according to paypal.  Maybe this will help?

WOW, thanks for this. Calling now.

Sabtaj1

Quote from: ljb1 on February 12, 2019, 05:45:20 PM
Quote from: Sabtaj1 on February 10, 2019, 03:22:25 AM

WOW, thanks for this. Calling now.

Let us know what you find out!!
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

avidmotion

Call now and call often, if not continuously....
Good luck
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

Sabtaj1

Well they never responded to PayPal so I was issued a refund for my purchase.  So that's a plus
13 Eco flex.