• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Delivery feedback.

Started by Vortech347, August 06, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortech347

Since they are not responding to any of the numerous e-mails I have sent, nor FB messages I'd like to gather some input from folks before I put a stop payment on this. 

I received a USPS tracking number from a printed label but it states USPS does not have the package yet.

I ordered Wednesday 25th I'm 2 days away from 2 weeks.  Nothing on their site is mentioning any delay in shipment or processing/build times.  In my days of doing hot rod crap for 20 years I've seen businesses go under and unpaid orders satisfied.  Usually this much lack of communication means either they are closing down or transitioning to new location/owners....

As a "vendor" on here I'd like to think part of their agreement is to monitor their forum group to answer questions/concerns. 
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

FoMoCoSHO

The way they've treated our members, they shouldn't be a vendor imho.

EBPF membership> :bananahump: < Mdesign

Vortech347

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 06, 2018, 02:35:37 PM
The way they've treated our members, they shouldn't be a vendor imho.

EBPF membership> :bananahump: < Mdesign

So far I agree.  I feel so stupid for not reading through this section more detailed before purchasing.  I saw many members happy with the results of the product and figured hey, if I'm gonna spend the money get a good one. 
Matt H.
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

SHOdded

I am leaving this section open for comments for right now, but the time will come when the axe will fall.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 06, 2018, 03:40:50 PM
I am leaving this section open for comments for right now, but the time eill come when the axe will fall.
Lol, on us or mdesign?

SHOdded

Are you giving me an option there, FoMoCo?  :P
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

Quote from: SHOdded on August 06, 2018, 03:40:50 PM
I am leaving this section open for comments for right now, but the time will come when the axe will fall.

Does AJP need to step in here and control this before it's gets out of hand lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

All I will say is, remember to duck LOL

shoNoff

Nothing annoys me more then this. I hate this crap and it happens all to much on forums of any type. Why can't people just be honest with their customers? I mean is it really that hard? If you can't deliver said product don't ignore the customer be honest. The worst thing as a customer is being ignored nothing drives me more insane then that. If I ignored my customers I wouldn't have a job.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ToMang07

Quote from: shoNoff on August 06, 2018, 06:50:11 PM
Nothing annoys me more then this. I hate this crap and it happens all to much on forums of any type. Why can't people just be honest with their customers? I mean is it really that hard? If you can't deliver said product don't ignore the customer be honest. The worst thing as a customer is being ignored nothing drives me more insane then that. If I ignored my customers I wouldn't have a job.
Agreed 100%. Chit happens.  If you f*cked up ... just own it.  It's better for everybody involved. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

irondoor19

I am beside myself, I DO like the product,  BUT the Customer Service WELL,
that is another story. Being that SOME Vendors Hide behind the Online Vale is a PITA.,
I know that in my Business "IF and When" I "F up" it cost Someone a bunch of Money,
and then the Insurance Company Hammer Comes Down on your Head. SO Be honest
DO what you say you are going to DO, and Get on with it.. My head Hurts for you
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

bpd1151

Never bought this product. Never had a need to with my own custom setup.

Suffice to say, there have been images of this exact same product that was for sale on eBay! PRIOR TO Mdesign having begun to sell their so called "unique design".

Which always made me HIGHLY SUSPECT of their product claims.

That said, I only mention this, because for those still interested in this type of setup, checking out eBay! may prove beneficial.

Hope that's of some help.

Vortech347

I have an update to this.

While my E-mails were never responded to, a little bombing on FB messenger yielded a response.   However it was horrible timing.  I was in the staging lanes of the event I wanted the damn intake for!!  It was my last chance ever to race my SHO at a new closing track after 20 years...arg.

Best part, they said in the message my intake would be on it's way.   

NOPE USPS number still shows it has not been dropped off. 

Matt H.
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

SHOdded

Sorry this is at your expense, but I busted open a stitch reading their responses.  Seriously "we are not a fraud"?  O M G!!!  "Boy we are just TOO busy to take care of paying customers.  We will build it and they will come."  Seems too many people get suckered in this way, personally I would rather do without than be treated like this.  Then again, I am not creating high performance builds either LOL.

Vortech347

Yea, it's a bullshit response.  The people we might have as customers are far more important than our paying ones.  That's the message they are saying.

I really want this intake.  I'll hold out another day in case USPS has been slow to update their tracking info before I call my CC company.

Btw, I did notice on Ebay and Amazon there are K&N knock off's for half the price.  K&N must have done the mistake of outsourcing to China so it was copied.
Matt H.
2017 F150 XLT 5.0