• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Track Record for the SHO

Started by Blackhawk, August 02, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

No skin off my forearms if it's other people's cars LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 03, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 03, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on August 03, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
Why does it seem that every message that comes from that demographic is so confrontational? Lol

From the things I've seen from that camp is that records are all that matter even at the expense of engine safety

I've see too many logs from that side that are downright scary and I think that the vehicle owners actually have no clue and I feel bad for them...but hey if they break records or win a race all is good so I guess ignorance can be bliss lol

Now now, kamikaze runs have their place. If I was going to have a motor built I would absolutely have some fun prior. You know, for science. Unlike that clown, all limiters and sensors would be enabled so we could see the destruction in real time, lol.

1st I'd have Brad load up the MBT spark tables then raise the boost until  :nuclear:

Knowing my luck the engine would survive and the trans would grenade, lol.

If that run is real, I guarantee that motor is done. Trans probably not far behind.

Hope his bank account is topped off.

First hand Knowledge of a "A  LOCAL TUNER"  (NOT Brad)
that did not know what the F he was doing,
Center Cylinder in the Rear Bank,  "CAN U say Meltdown"
Yea, not at the Track, Did this on the way to Work One Morning,
I Look at it Every DAY, to remind me:  If u want to Eat, Don't do this again
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,