• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Track Record for the SHO

Started by Blackhawk, August 02, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Usually this guy is extremely "vocal" online and has been quiet after the initial post....

Smells like a troll...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livernois Motorsports

We will also be watching and looking into this as well, very little evidence besides the folded slip, and nitrous on an SHO? Wont last very long if it survived the one pass, if it actually made that pass at all

ZSHO

IMO Something does not add up! Based on the Time Slip it looks like 1000 FT was shown!!!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on August 03, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
We will also be watching and looking into this as well, very little evidence besides the folded slip, and nitrous on an SHO? Wont last very long if it survived the one pass, if it actually made that pass at all

If you read the post a few above... the SHO that made that pass failed to make it home without some sort of failure.... but again... the guy has been quiet ever since...

I actually don't really doubt he made the pass... but I suspect there was no video or real evidence to back it up besides a slip....and he can't do it again because something is now dorked up....

What I don't understand is that if I made or was attempting to set a platform record I would have at a minimum taken a picture of the slip unfolded with the car numbers next to my SHO with numbers still on it....

Maybe he thought it was gonna blow and didn't want a video taken of S-S-I blowing up a motor....

Ultimately we may never know... and I doubt drag times are going to accept the submission with current evidence...

shoNoff

Well looks like I got Bpd this morning too. Boy he better get back to the track
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on August 03, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Still a few seconds behind there buddy.....

AJP turbo

Why does it seem that every message that comes from that demographic is so confrontational? Lol

From the things I've seen from that camp is that records are all that matter even at the expense of engine safety

I've see too many logs from that side that are downright scary and I think that the vehicle owners actually have no clue and I feel bad for them...but hey if they break records or win a race all is good so I guess ignorance can be bliss lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

Haha.

This is all too entertaining.

Love it!

802SHO

Hahahahahahaha!  That's actually even better than the original claim ShoNoff!!  In all reality this should have been video recorded at the very least I'd say.  Pictures lie, "Oh, look at the UFO I saw in my backyard!?"  C'mon Jon, I'm your next door neighbor and I never saw ****!

Can't expect BPD to defend every car someone grenades down the track, that's not real competition, its absolutely absurd.
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

TopherSho

ahahahahaha
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on August 03, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
Why does it seem that every message that comes from that demographic is so confrontational? Lol

From the things I've seen from that camp is that records are all that matter even at the expense of engine safety

I've see too many logs from that side that are downright scary and I think that the vehicle owners actually have no clue and I feel bad for them...but hey if they break records or win a race all is good so I guess ignorance can be bliss lol

I have seen a few logs as in well.... and it pretty much confirms two things...

1: The knock sensors never add or subtract any timing...that PID reads a big fat ZERO through every datalog...

2: All this talk about monitoring individual cylinders is complete crap....as I've never seen those DMRs in any of the logs......

And if the datalogs are not recording it... then that tuner isn't seeing it.....

kamikaze runs are stupid, pointless, and foolish.... and based on the logs I have seen... those drivers are unaware that they are a bad run away from destroying their cars....

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 03, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

This one is THE BEST!

This was done in a driveway, correct?

Bwahahaha

shoNoff

Quote from: AJP turbo on August 03, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Brad I couldn't agree more. When looking for a tuner for this car I came across their site. After reading for 3 minutes I felt like I was back in 2001 on a Honda Civic vs all forum Vtec always wins yo. I just don't get why they feel the need to s*** on every reputable tuner. It instantly turned me off to them.

shoNoff

F me and a year before me. Well looks like I'm back to digging through old super comp slips to see if I can beat you. Wait I meant redoing my tune yea that's it

shoNoff

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 03, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

This one is THE BEST!

This was done in a driveway, correct?

Bwahahaha

But what you aren't figuring is the DA correction for mine works out to a 4.95 @ 322mph. I ran that 11.4 on the moon