• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Track Record for the SHO

Started by Blackhawk, August 02, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackhawk

New SHO record set 11.38@124.4, get that thing back to the track BPD with the good tune.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Damn that's sick!  Yeah who did that?  Gotta have some footage or time slip or something!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bpd1151

I am aware of it.

No video though from what I understand, so anyone can take a pic of (1/2 of a) time slip and position it in front of one's car.

Plus, I also was informed it may have been more of a "glory run" and that that person's motor is already severely compromised.

I wouldn't place much weight in the claim until more concrete evidence is presented.

One and done and cheating with Nos is not my idea of impressive. Quite the contrary.

But if the legitimacy pans out, then kudos are in order.

StealBlueSho

Image attached...

S-S-I Tuned, 125 Shot of Nitrous, stock turbos, etc...

No video, no pictures with car numbers, the only evidence is a picture of "A" timeslip being held inside a car. Picture is attached from the FB post.

Additionally, BPD1151 is correct in that the engine maybe compromised. The guy that ran it also posted the car shutdown on him on the way home.. had to load the stock tune to get it running again... no updates beyond that...

You can always make a car go down the track fast...once...

***Zach Wright call him out HARD when he had "FASTEST SHO" originally in the title... so he edited it to say Ecoboost...

bpd1151

Lol at the slip being folded over in half.

Hhhmmmmm.......

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 02, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Hhhmmmmm.......

I don't care about the nitrous... it's just another power adder in my book...

But damn none of that tuners record are ever clean cut.... always something off about them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

802SHO

I think its LAME.  Maybe gained the title for the Worlds Most Broke as #### after that hail Mary run
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SHOdded

I just hope ford does not pay if the engine is "shot".
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Blackhawk

Meh, I don't care if nitrous is used.  Plenty of records are set out there with people going to extremes to get there.  Weight reduction, hot tunes etc...   It's totally feasible a 125 shot could knock 8 tenths off a car that runs 12.20 with out nitrous.

shoNoff

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 02, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Hhhmmmmm.......

Ive drag raced for close to 30 years and that was the exact first thing that came to my mind
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ToMang07

~Tom~
2013 SHO - Stage 3 Snow Performance Meth, (2) SCT X4 with Unleashed, 3 Bar Map, MSD Ignition Coils w/Colder Plugs 170*TS, EcoPowerParts Hot Pipes & Tial-Q BOV) Stage 3 Motorsports Catless Downpipes 3" Cat-Back Exhaust, JLT Oil Separator, H&R Sport Springs, K&N CAI, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC Pads

TopherSho

I bet my car is faster ......... (now)   :D   /ducks and runs/
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

mjhpadi

Not only half of a time slip, but it seems that no one knows where or when this run supposedly occurred.  It seems like the super sloppy incorporated are continuing with PhD stuff...(PhD=Piled Higher and Deeper)
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350