• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Very happy with the Fiesta ST with 93 tune thus far

Started by Night Hawk, July 26, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Hawk

Well after several months of ownership and first winter with the new fiesta ST,
  I am happy to report, I am very satisfied with the performance, handling and economy of
  this ride for sure!
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

AJP turbo

Awesome...Are the power numbers in your sig measured on a dynojet? Have you ran a 1/4 mile?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Night Hawk

Yes it was a dynojet, looking forward to cooler air for a trip to the dragstrip
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

SHOdded

Mind sharing the Dyno graphs with us? :D  Looking forward to timeslips!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

shoNoff

I cant believe the torque in that little motor very impressive. This also answers my what do they dyno stock question from the other thread. I see you are from New England, PM me if you ever head to the track I can have my buddy film it for you. I only live like 20/25mins away I  love to watch fellow ecoboosters run.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

Night Hawk

Quote from: shoNoff on July 28, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
I cant believe the torque in that little motor very impressive. This also answers my what do they dyno stock question from the other thread. I see you are from New England, PM me if you ever head to the track I can have my buddy film it for you. I only live like 20/25mins away I  love to watch fellow ecoboosters run.
I will def let you know, thanks again.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Night Hawk on July 28, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

You ever get this to the track..? I am considering an Fiesty to play with.. weigh to power ration looks like ti should be in 12's?

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 19, 2019, 08:05:09 AM

You ever get this to the track..? I am considering an Fiesty to play with.. weigh to power ration looks like ti should be in 12's?

Also take a look at a Focus ST.  They are amazing as well.  I wanted a Fiesta ST first, until I sat in one. I didn't fit very well.   
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

nickstewartroc

While that would be quite awesome, a lot of mods are needed for the FiST to get into the 12's. Stock they'll do 14's, FBO with E30 will net you in the 13's, you'll need a hybrid or big turbo to reach the 12's along with slicks
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

StealBlueSho

Quote from: sm105k on February 19, 2019, 09:10:22 AM

Also take a look at a Focus ST.  They are amazing as well.  I wanted a Fiesta ST first, until I sat in one. I didn't fit very well.   

Yea. I don't like the Focus that much.. I like the RS.. but the price point is silly... I have a Fiesta SE that I use as a commuter which I have actually really come to like a lot...

Quote from: nickstewartroc on February 19, 2019, 09:11:45 AM

While that would be quite awesome, a lot of mods are needed for the FiST to get into the 12's. Stock they'll do 14's, FBO with E30 will net you in the 13's, you'll need a hybrid or big turbo to reach the 12's along with slicks

Hmm good to know.. I have been looking through the forums a bit as you suggested a bit ago. Good thing is there is A LOT of aftermarket for those cars, plus the cost for upgrades are cheap. Seems that LMS has been able to get the most out of the stock turbo which is just about tapped out from the factory according to the forum users over there...  if they had a RWD or even AWD version of  the fiesta that would be a no brainer for me to pick one up... Thanks again for the info!