• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ceramic coated the SHO with Gyeon Mohs and View on the glass

Started by donky4444, July 24, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

Quote from: r1crusher on July 26, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
Here's out latest addition to the our driveway parking lot (added just about 2 months ago).  2017 Grand Sport w/ Heritage Package.  It was a brand new left over.  I picked it up yesterday from the detail shop where it's been for 2 weeks.  Full front PPF plus A-pillars, mirror, rockers and partial rear quarters then the same ceramic coating in this thread on top of the entire car plus windows, wheels and calipers.  Windows tinted with 20% ceramic also.  That was all laid out on top of a 2 step paint correction.  Car is truly sick to look at in person.

It's amazing!  I still can't believe the shine now. Mine got rained on today and the hydrophobic properties are mind blowing. I'll try and post some videos.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

ZSHO

@ Donkey4444 Nice & Clean tha wAy I like it!   Enjoy. Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|