• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Multi Contour Seats make my blood boil!

Started by elund126, August 16, 2013, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashnburn

I don't use them either. But one time I hurt my back and was in pain for a couple weeks and the lumbar sure came in handy then.  ;D
2013 SHO PP, No Mods Yet...

mjhpadi

In all honesty, I've only used mine a handful of times, and it does feel good on the back.  But I can tell you, I've discovered that most women love the feature of the massaging seats.  Can't explain why but everyone I've had in my car ohs and ahhs at the feature.  ^-^
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

markssho

Are you sure that you didn't set the upper lumbar support bladder at full inflation? If you did, yes, upon startup, it will inflate to the memorized setting.
Did you try moving the lumbar adjust to the upper air bladder and deflating it?
The switches in conjunction with the lumbar are confusing....

Each press up on the "+" button puts you at a different lumbar air bladder level. You then use the "-" button to inflate or deflate that air bladder. I think there are three or four going up the back of the seat. Try that and see what it does.

Hope that helps!
Mark
2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

thatsmrgimp2u

My lumbar support is busted on my driver side. One of the toggles that doesent move the seat actually does nothing, I can only assume that's what it is. Maybe I'm lucky and it's just a bad fuse?...

2011 ISM SHO; Airaid Intake

2011 ISM SHO;  SCT X3 (Unleashed), Airaid Intake, PPE Downpipes, Magnaflow Mufflers and X-pipe with Vibrant resonators, 170 Thermostat, H&R Springs, RX CSS
12.91@107

mjhpadi

Hope you can get it repaired without too much hassle, they really are nice seats when they are working correctly. Good luck.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350