• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford/Lincoln Factory Window Sticker Generator

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 16, 2013, 08:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Ford/Lincoln Factory Window Sticker Generator

Ford offers a downloadable PDF document version of your actual vehicle's original window sticker. This page allows you to easily just enter your VIN and access a reproduction of the sticker.
If you are wondering what the original specifications, price, and options were from your Ford vehicle, just enter the VIN (vehicle identification number) in the box below and click the button (it opens in another window).

This window sticker tool actually works for all newer Ford Motor Company vehicles. So you can use this to generate a window sticker for newer F-150s, Focus, Fusion, Taurus, etc.

Enter your 17-digit VIN (no spaces):

Please note that this site does not retain or record the VIN number that you enter. All we are doing is sending the VIN to the special Ford website to generate the PDF window sticker document. We do not have any VIN decoding information either.

If you have any questions about your VIN, the window sticker, your vehicle's options, or any other question just ask.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

2011TAURUSSEL

This is the link for the Vin Decoder......at the bottom of the page  there is a PDF to decode individual models.

http://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin-decoder/

Example

1XX X P2X 88 DG XXXXXX
1FA H P2X XX XX XXXXXX

1FA:   Ford  Passenger vehicle

H:   Passenger car restraint category......
Manual belts with driver and passenger frontal air bags and side inflatable restraint (1st & 2nd row)

P2X:  Taurus Line   P2 is Taurus......X is model specific....E is SEL  Front Wheel Drive     X for Taurus is D/E/F/H/J/K/L/M  D: SE  FWD Only
E:  SEL FWD  F: Limited FWD  H: SEL/AWD J: Limited AWD  K:  SHO AWD  L:  Police FWD   M:  Police AWD

X:  Engine

X:  Check Digit

D:  Model year  in 2010 the sequence started over again with A-Z (Minus I and 0)   A=2010 B=2011 C=2012 D=2013 E=2014 etc.........

X:   Plant   G:  Chicago

Digits 11-17   Plant Sequence number....

SD13SHO

I just entered my VIN, but could not get the link to work. Is there something else I have to do..great idea, by the way. Thanks!
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

2011TAURUSSEL

Nope.  Enter VIN and it should be that simple.   Make sure you have the VIN entered correctly.

TSS

Cant get it to repspond either.  I got the de-coder to work with the fleet link.  Do you have a link for the site (for the window sticker)? 
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

2011TAURUSSEL

Try Googling it as another link  it works fine for me.

DJE624

FYI-If you can't get your window sticker from first post (I couldn't) try this link.

http://www.researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

2011TAURUSSEL

SD13SHO

Used the link from DJS624 and found the Window Sticker on first try.  Thanks again..
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Black Dream

I have tried the researchmaniacs link and every time I enter my VIN I get this message: "The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."  Any ideas on where else to look, I might just end up asking the local Lincoln dealership if they can e-mail me one.
2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....