• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

bumperplugs.com

Started by Scott4957, July 15, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott4957

Anyone have a source that cost less than $30 for some body color plastic plugs. One day I will own a car that someone didn't put screws in the front bumper!
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

donky4444

Thats the same site where I got mine from.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

Scott4957

Guess I'll just bite the bullet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

You could actually make plugs out of a bullet if you wanted, LOL.  A member of the Edge forum did just that.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Scott4957

Quote from: SHOdded on July 17, 2018, 11:19:29 PM
You could actually make plugs out of a bullet if you wanted, LOL.  A member of the Edge forum did just that.
A bullet? Trying to figure out what part of a bullet would do that. The plastic wad from a shotgun shell? I'm pretty sure you can get plastic plugs of various sizes from the hardware store then use touch up paint. My guess is I'll have 15-20 bucks in it and the car wash will peel them in a month. 19 prep steps and 30 dollars might be worth it after all. Do you have a link to the bullet post?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Scott4957

Oh that is fun! I actually have some 30mm casings from the A-10 Warthog, bet that would look cool haha.

SHOdded

Brucelinc

I just got some trim retainers from Ace Hardware - the kind that just push in.   They were maybe 50 cents each.   Painted them to match the car.   Of course, you can see them but they do fit flush and look much better than a license plate.