• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MIR 07/13/2018

Started by StealBlueSho, July 13, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

This is the point where me myself and I need to get together and have serious negotiations LOL.  Are you looking for performance solely for track purposes or do you believe your DD should embody that?  Maybe you should go the way of brucelinc and get a new gen auto Mustang?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on July 14, 2018, 10:51:34 AMMaybe you should go the way of brucelinc and get a new gen auto Mustang?

I think BJ should set his sights on even bigger challenges and get himself a Fiesta ST, yes the FIESTA, & retro a 3.5L EB into that, & then let's see him hurdle that down the 1/4.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!! WOO-HOO!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 14, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Quote from: SHOdded on July 14, 2018, 10:51:34 AMMaybe you should go the way of brucelinc and get a new gen auto Mustang?

I think BJ should set his sights on even bigger challenges and get himself a Fiesta ST, yes the FIESTA, & retro a 3.5L EB into that, & then let's see him hurdle that down the 1/4.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!! WOO-HOO!

I think the 3.5 is as big as the fiesta once you add the drivetrain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Challenge under taken then?

LOL.

On a serious note though, 'gratz on your 12.7.

Any faster you would be having to re-inspect that paint repair at the top of your fender for more flaking. Yikes.

SHOdded

SHOgun:  SBS Edition.  Watch it hurtle down the track like a cannonball at the head of a rocket.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on July 14, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
SHOgun:  SBS Edition.  Watch it hurtle down the track like a cannonball at the head of a rocket.
YES !!!!!!!!!

Do it BJ, do it NOWWWWWWWW!

StealBlueSho

12.799... forgot to update the post...

Not bad for first time at the track with car..

DA 1400

bamsho

Now get some springs on her.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bamsho on July 29, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
Now get some springs on her.

Yup. After the move unless a used set pops up for a good deal...

Oh props BamSHO for the advice while at the track, sure did help.