• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

sync 3 3.0 update broken download

Started by Scott4957, July 12, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott4957

I want to update my new 2017 fusion sport from sync 3 2.0 to 3.0 but of course the process of logging into your ford account and downloading it is broken. There are countless forum posts of this issue all the way back into 2016. I've seen some posts of direct links or people who have saved the files and made them available on dropbox. I think they are all the same across all vehicles with sync 3. Does anyone have links to the latest update files? Doing it over Wifi does not seem to be working, it wont finish the download and move up to 2.3 or 3.0. This process was a PITA when I did Sync 2 in the MKS.
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

EcoPowerParts

It's on the ford sync website, google and you'll find almost immediately. Yes Sync 3 update is same for all. Download and put on your flash drive and put in your vehicle.
Super easy.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Scott4957

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on July 13, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
It's on the ford sync website, google and you'll find almost immediately. Yes Sync 3 update is same for all. Download and put on your flash drive and put in your vehicle.
Super easy.
Thanks, I did it a few hours ago, worked perfect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

shaundizzle15

Thread revival, I just traded my 2013 SHO for a 2016 and as Scott mentioned the link is currently broken on Ford's website, does anyone have a workaround for this?
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

shaundizzle15

Thanks Z, my 13' was at 110k and I was getting a bit leery about water pump replacement. The 16' was a demo car then owned by a little old lady, only 20k on the clock. The owner.ford.com site is down, looking like the only way to get it updated is through the stealership.
VTA, and tuned by GH

SHOdded

The nav and non-nav Sync3 3.0 files were posted by on the Flex forum
https://www.fordflex.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18805

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fMDghJrDToQ8Zu8m8xiZJo_2nQYUjYF2/view?usp=drivesdk
NAV 1.5 GB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rMtkBsHPlx8C1D909_pjyj2uCTuQnDKt/view?usp=drivesdk
No NAV 2.2 GB

Goes without saying, but make sure you download the right one for your application.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shaundizzle15

SHOdded you the man! 👌🏻👍🏻 Worked perfectly! Thank you sir.
VTA, and tuned by GH

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!