• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Member - Say Hello to EcoHell

Started by EcoHell, July 11, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01svtL

Quote from: EcoHell on July 06, 2022, 11:27:14 PM
Posted this on other forums..so why retype the same information.. hopefully every one had a great July 4th.  Enjoy..

Ok.. it has been a while since I posted here. But more mods have been installed on EcoHell.  I had my hands full with my 9+ month old puppy (Thor), at the shop, so pictures were a little scarce..I will take more and update.  Any hoot.. enjoy..

Even Thor was impressed with the Steeda Anti-Sway bar...HA!

Installed Bilstein B6s all around..
]

Replaced the Transmission Torque Strut with Tony DiCunzolo's version...
Stock:

Tony's:

Also an oil change, new plugs and the other day, I installed the sequential mirror turn signals.

How are you liking the ride with the new shocks struts and the H&Rs?  Any noticeable difference before and after the new B6s?  I have a set of H&R's sitting in my garage at the moment, but I'm back and forth on having them installed or going with a set of Steeda's instead, since they apparently don't require the camber bolts or anything else.

EcoHell

Quote from: 01svtL on October 06, 2022, 01:27:01 PM
Quote from: EcoHell on July 06, 2022, 11:27:14 PM
Posted this on other forums..so why retype the same information.. hopefully every one had a great July 4th.  Enjoy..

Ok.. it has been a while since I posted here. But more mods have been installed on EcoHell.  I had my hands full with my 9+ month old puppy (Thor), at the shop, so pictures were a little scarce..I will take more and update.  Any hoot.. enjoy..

Even Thor was impressed with the Steeda Anti-Sway bar...HA!

Installed Bilstein B6s all around..
]

Replaced the Transmission Torque Strut with Tony DiCunzolo's version...
Stock:

Tony's:

Also an oil change, new plugs and the other day, I installed the sequential mirror turn signals.

How are you liking the ride with the new shocks struts and the H&Rs?  Any noticeable difference before and after the new B6s?  I have a set of H&R's sitting in my garage at the moment, but I'm back and forth on having them installed or going with a set of Steeda's instead, since they apparently don't require the camber bolts or anything else.

Sorry for the late response.. I am still in Florida...survived Hurricane Ian with minor house damage.  Have not been doing much driving, but driving from NY to FL I loved the new responsive drive.  I am happy that I did the modifications.. it is night and day with the difference, also with the Torque Transmission Strut install as well.